Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Mechanic driving your car

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 8:49pm
no.  I don't even like it when they drive my car from the service center garage 'round back to be worked on, but I haven't figured out a way around that yet lol. I just don't like   anyone driving my car. And I have to lysol it thoroughly when I get it back .
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 8:50pm
I did have a mechanic offer to drive my car home so he could see what issue I was having in the morning w/ cold starts. I'd been into the shop several times only for them to tell me it's fine; since by then it would have warmed up. I agreed, and I used his car while they had mine. It was a more than even swap lol.

his car was a dealer car so I'm sure he didn't mind. Not like it was really his.

Edited by PurplePhase - Aug 05 2014 at 8:53pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

no.  I don't even like it when they drive my car from the service center garage 'round back to be worked on, but I haven't figured out a way around that yet lol. I just don't like   anyone driving my car. And I have to lysol it thoroughly when I get it back .

I know what you mean...I hate it too.  I worried about that stuff when I had a car paid in full bc I didn't use dealership maintenance.  I would pick up my car and they would make comments on my music and stuff...it just made me feel violated like stop going through my stuff!  Now I get to use a dealership where they're all about efficiency, in and out.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Aug 05 2014 at 9:03pm
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 9:16pm

LOL

i've never had to have major work done on the cars i've own...mainly because i'm retarded; if i start having the slightest issue with my cars i automatically want a new one. but anyways i've always been able to just sit and wait at the shops if there was something that needed to be fix because it would only take about an 1-1.5hrs. one time the mechanic who was working on my car told me that he saw some dead bodies in my trunk (targets from shooting practice) and wanted to talk about guns and shooting with me. i was so piss...like why this negro in the trunk of my car. he didn't need to be in my trunk in order to do his job. ugh i was so annoyed. 

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I know what you mean...I hate it too.  I worried about that stuff when I had a car paid in full bc I didn't use dealership maintenance.  I would pick up my car and they would make comments on my music and stuff...it just made me feel violated like stop going through my stuff!  Now I get to use a dealership where they're all about efficiency, in and out.

yeah I'd have to go elsewhere too lol.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

LOL

i've never had to have major work done on the cars i've own...mainly because i'm retarded; if i start having the slightest issue with my cars i automatically want a new one. but anyways i've always been able to just sit and wait at the shops if there was something that needed to be fix because it would only take about an 1-1.5hrs. one time the mechanic who was working on my car told me that he saw some dead bodies in my trunk (targets from shooting practice) and wanted to talk about guns and shooting with me. i was so piss...like why this negro in the trunk of my car. he didn't need to be in my trunk in order to do his job. ugh i was so annoyed. 

nosy ! LOL

I can't wait for my car if it's more than half an hour. I just can't. I've tried.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 9:28pm
I used to take my salesman's car to do my shopping/errands while my car was being worked on. An hr is precious time to me lol. Time I could be shopping.

but I prefer it when hub takes my car in that way I don't have to bother waiting or getting antsy when I see someone else get in my car and sit in MY seat.

Edited by PurplePhase - Aug 05 2014 at 9:30pm
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 10:47pm
It's a common practice. Years ago when I was in an accident my car was in the shop for a few weeks. When I finally went to pick it up this random guy pointed to my car and was like that car drives well. I asked him if he had the same car and he was like no, I drove that car, I had it as a loaner while they worked on my car. I was pissed, he said body shops in particular does that all the time. When I confronted the manager he gave me some BS about them test driving the cars to make sure the repairs were done properly.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 10:49pm
tf kinda shat? Confused
I wish somebody would, I'd report them
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 11:05pm
I think they'd be afraid to do it now with cars having gps. My car tells me everywhere it's been. And don't let me get it back and the history has been cleared. And don't think you can clear it and I won't know (lol)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic