Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Measles Outbreak in NYC, Spreads

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Measles Outbreak in NYC, Spreads
    Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:25pm
I encourage everyone to get boosters. These people who "do their research" and don't vaccinate and impacting the rest of us. Be safe New Yorkers:

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Measles-Outbreak-New-York-City-Health-Department-Manhattan-Bronx-Disease-Symptoms-Vaccination-253527911.html

The measles outbreak that emerged in February in upper Manhattan and the Bronx has spread to the Lower East Side, and the latest tally counts 25 confirmed cases of the contagious virus, including five new cases -- three children and two adults -- in the last three weeks, the Health Department said.

The latest cases put the total at 12 children and 13 adults.

The initial cases were in Inwood and Washington Heights in Manhattan, and in High Bridge, Morrisania and the Central Bronx, health officials say. At least one case was later confirmed in Brooklyn; three of the most recent cases were identified on the Lower East Side.

Authorities urge vaccinations for those older than 12 months who haven't had them.

Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:30pm
*sucks teeth*

I got a booster in 2011... this is getting too close. I old my friend from the bx that imma wear a mask next time I see her

Edited by Ming - Apr 02 2014 at 12:30pm
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:34pm
Ppl want to be so anti everything and its bringing back all these things that shouldnt be around anymore

Bedbug, measles etc
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:37pm
So it will be country wide, just min away from the business district
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:37pm
law and order svu!!

Please vaccinate your babies Nuke
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:18pm
Keep that ish outta BK

My brother moved to BX and he's having a housewarming party Saturday...that long train ride AND the measles

I love you fam but NAH
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:25pm
I read about this earlier.
People are so extreme in their thinking, and so many problems arise out of that.

I had mumps as a child because of being in the hospital the day the nurses came to my school to vaccinate us.
It was a horrible experience for me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style