Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - McDonald’s Worker Arrested After Confronting...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

McDonald’s Worker Arrested After Confronting...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23242526>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:25pm
there are, genuinely, no words for this anymore.
Sponsored Links

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

cc I know why you didn't understand the Mercedes analogy.   The bible don't say nothin about go forth and buy luxury carsLOL

Oh, folks following The Bible when it comes to being fruitful, but the parts about marriage, adultery, laziness, etc. can be conveniently ignored?

It's humorous how folks, (myself included),  pick and chose which parts of The Bible we can use to justify our actions.

A person " be fruitful and multiply" by someone they're not married to, multiple times, not work and leech off "the system", but some folks ignore the adultery and sloth aspects of the situation but screech that the "fruitful" part is perfectly ok because The Bible said so. LOL

I seriously enjoy BHM. If it wasn't for BHM, I wouldn't know that there were so many seemingly educated and successful folks that support the rights of criminals, leeches, self destructive behavior, the "baby mama/daddy" epidemic,people not striving for better, people having no sense of pride, accountability and self sufficiency, to the point you would think they hope Black people will continue to fail.

So many Black leaders fought and died for us to have the right to get educations, get a fair wage, work jobs that weren't accessible to Blacks, fair loan rates for home ownership ,etc., and now we have folks that continue to pat folks on the back for not even attempting to exercise their rights that those leaders gave their lives for.

It comes across as either; enabling and encouragement of failure for whatever inconceivable reason or a purposeful attempt to widen the financial  distance between themselves and the poor, by dayum near telling them it's perfectly fine to do things that detriment their lives.CONTINUOUSLY. (Like the skinny friend that encourages her fat friend to eat what she wants so she can stay the "skinny one." )

And then get angry at folks that want to see poor/uneducated folks at least TRY to improve the situations that they whine and moan about.

I'm glad I don't associate with folks that every time I make a detrimental decision,(that 99% of the time, the outcome was predictable), tell me it's perfectly fine, don't worry about it, keep up the good work, other folks should mind their business, the Government, The Bible, the Man In The Moon, etc.

With friends like that, I wouldn't need enemies.

This is an eye opener. Makes me fully understand why, as a race, we seem to be going backwards instead of forward. Too many of our own endorsing and supporting our failure and attacking the ones that don't.

This is truly scary. And totally mind blowing. I'm not exaggerating. I've lived in several states, numerous cities, encountered and worked with people from a vast arrange of races, cultures, ethnicities, education levels and socio-economic classes, and have NEVER, EVER heard/read/observed the ideologies/sentiments expressed on this site. (If I did, they were so few and far between that I don't even remember.)

I'm sure my ideologies/sentiments are just as bizarre and inconceivable, etc. to some of you as yours are to me. "How could someone, that genuinely loves their own people, possibly think like that?? You would think they detested them." 

I'm not saying this to be disrespectful, throw a job, etc. I REALLY can't begin to understand why so many intelligent, educated, professional minded, Black women come across,(to ME), as encouraging failure and non accountability.

I could never begin to understand that stance. Surely, some things aren't meant for me to understand.

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

i remember in 96 when you could get a whopper  for 99 cents, sh*t is like 4 bucks now

u still can or is that the Jr Whopper?
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

there are, genuinely, no words for this anymore.

LOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLTongue
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:33pm
Cream you can't understand it because you made up your conclusions based on what you read INTO the thread and many others.  Your shock is hysterically funny to me right now because you've typed so shocked so many times before about the same thing.  We get it.   We're killing the black community with our enabling ass enabling.  Nobody is mad.  Type away.  I do it all the time. 

Anyway, the people over there in your imaginary thread can't answer in here.  Some kind of mix up with the universes or something.  Go figure. 
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:46pm
Thank kfoxx, I appreciate your response. Have a lovely week-end.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:54pm
You too girl.  Believe or not I also appreciate your taking the time to say what you feel.  That bible thing was an inside joke between us non-believing heathens.  

Anyway everyone said their piece.  Same time next weekUnhappy....LOL
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I just bought a pair of Nikes for $35. I doubt that plays much into this problem.

YOU just bought nikes for 35 bucks. My friend tried to take his daughter to the Nike outlet and she said there was nothing in there she wanted because they were not the latest, greatest $150 plus Nikes. If I had to bet my life savings I would be willing to say that most Air Jordans are sold to people who can least afford them.

I have had one pair of Jordans ever, I still have them and will never buy another pair (probably). I love the Nike Outlet myself. 

Has anyone ever heard Ice Cube's song "Us"? If not check it out. 

Verse One:

Could you tell me who released our animal instinct?
Got the white man sittin' there tickled pink
Laughin' at us on the avenue
Bustin' caps at each other after havin' brew
We can't enjoy ourselves
Too busy jealous... Of each other's wealth
Commin' up is just in me
But the Black community is full of envy
Too much back-stabbin'
While I look up the street I see all the Japs grabbin'
Every vacant lot in my neighborhood
Build a store, and sell their goods

To the county recips
You know, us po Brothas; nappy hair and big lips?
Four or five babies on your crotch
And you expect Uncle Sam to help us out?
We ain't nothin' but porchmonkeys
To the average bigot, redneck honky
You say comin' up is a must
But before we can come up, take a look at US

Verse Two:

And all y'all dope-dealers...
You're as bad as the po-lice- cause ya kill us

You got rich when you started slangin' dope
But you ain't built us a supermarket

So when can spend our money with the blacks
Too busy buyin' gold an' Cadillacs
That's what ya doin' with the money that ya raisin'
Exploitin' us like the Caucasians did
For 400 years
 - I got 400 tears- for 400 peers
Died last year from gang-related crimes
That's why I got gang-related rhymes
But when I do a show ta kick some facts
Us Blacks don't know how ta act

Sometimes I believe the hype, man
We mess it up ourselves and blame the white man
But don't point the finger you ji boo
Take a look at yourself ya dumb Brotha you

Pretty soon hip-hop won't be so nice
No Ice Cube, just Vanilla Ice

And yall sit and scream and cuss
But there's no one ta blame- but US

Verse Three:

US ... will always sing the blues
Cause all we care about is hairstyles and tennis shoes

But if ya step on mine ya pushed a button
"Cause I'll beat you down like it ain't nothin'

Just like a beast
But I'm the first Brotha ta holler out {PEACE, BLACK MAN}

I beat my wife and children to a pulp
When I get drunk and smoke dope
Got a bad heart condition
Still eat hog-mogs an' chitlin's

Bet my money on the dice and the horses
Jobless, so I'm a ho for the armed forces
Go to church but they tease us
Wit' a picture of a blue-eyed Jesus

They used to call me Negro
After all this time I'm still bustin up the chiffarobe
No respect and ignored
And I'm havin' more babies than I really can afford
In jail cause I can't pay the mother

Held back in life because of my color
Now this is just a little summary
Of US, but yall think it's dumb of me
To put a mirror to ya face
-about" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">but trust
Nobody gives a about...

Edited by MzCaliky - Oct 12 2013 at 12:13am
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 7:34am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

you couldn't pay me to work at McDonalds as an adult. $15 or not. Id rather be a prostitute.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 8:38am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

i remember in 96 when you could get a whooper for 99 cents, sh*t is like 4 bucks now

There was even a point where it was 2 for $3 in L.A. in '96.

Edited by newdiva1 - Oct 12 2013 at 8:38am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System