BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

McDonald;s Job

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

With how screwed up the job market is I would be happy for anyone who can get a job period. I have been keeping up with the Emergency Unemployment Extension news and it is sad what people are going through. There are folks out here with degrees who were laid off after 20 years and cant even get a job at wal mart or mc donalds. Take what you can get for now because its easier to get another job when you are already employed. Companies know that they can have the pick of the litter these days because there are so many people applying for one position.

Sponsored Links

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 2:37pm
I would honestly have to question why someone over a certain age is working there..a teenager or even maybe very early 20s gets a pass because they're still building themselves but anything older than that makes you look uneducated and bumlike unless you the store manager....
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 2:39pm
Not at all it's a paying job.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 2:40pm
I wouldn't date a man who worked a fast food job unless he was store manager level or higher. I met this guy who seemed cool, tried to get at me until he revealed he was a crew member at popeyes. no deal. you in your late 20s older than me and working there? #icant

I once read a great quote..it went something like this:
before 25 you are judged on your potential
after 25 you are judged by your results
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

but aren't you out here stealing jeans and $10 products?

I get what you are saying gimmie, but since I know some of your business......

that doesn't mean I'm willing to date a man working at mcdonalds. you might, but that life aint for everybody... would you ask winona ryder or Bernie Madoff that shyt? I think not.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 3:06pm
it doesn't really matter why an older person is working at mcdonalds.  if they're not complaining about how difficult it is to care for their three children on mcdonalds wages then it's nobody's concern really.  they might just want an "easy" job.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jun 03 2014 at 3:07pm
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 3:10pm
Gimme I like you but please stop defending your stealing just say that was my past and I'm trying to move on. People who WORK at Mickey D's are earning an honest days pay and you stealing cause it's easy but yet you judge? Working at Mickey D's can't be easy especially when your heart desires more. No shade seriously but I cringe when you defend your stealing.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

yeah I would

you think b/c they are white I don't see them as thieves?

they are thieves and you made a whole thread about stealing so you are all in the same category

all thieves aint broke. you would not ask if Madoff would work at McDonalds so don't ask me that sh*t. people richer than you steal like its their job, that don't mean anything. old money was built off thievery but you aint gone see a rockafeller asking do you want fries with that. don't be so simple, that's all im tryna say
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 3:13pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Gimme I like you but please stop defending your stealing just say that was my past and I'm trying to move on. People who WORK at Mickey D's are earning an honest days pay and you stealing cause it's easy but yet you judge? Working at Mickey D's can't be easy especially when your heart desires more. No shade seriously but I cringe when you defend your stealing.

a lot of people work at mcd's are doing it as the requirements for their probation or welfare to work status. i'm not looking down on them as bad people but yall aint gonna get me to lie and act like I would holla at a dude working there either

I don't steal like I did in my past but im not ashamed of it either. yall can feel bad for these corporations if you want to....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic