Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

mayvenn hair?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
lambdoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lambdoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mayvenn hair?
    Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 7:24pm

Has anyone tried hair from mayvenn.com?

it is essentially  a company that sells hair via stylists (they set you up with a website link and you earn commission 15% off each sale. also every month you make 4 sales of more than 1 bundle you get a $150 credit.. (get hair for yourself or add it to inventory and sale for full price)

Taken from their website:
Mayvenn empowers stylists and salons to retail products without them having to purchase or manage any inventory. We are creating a direct sales distribution channel based on the existing stylist/customer relationship, lower prices, and better experience.
Stylists using Mayvenn are increasing their revenue per client by 42%

Now im not gonna lie: i did join up! BUT only because its FREE to do so and there is no penalty for not selling,  i am a new cosmetologist and ppl are always asking me to suggest where to buy hair from.
the other reason i signed up is because they give you 50% off for joining as a new stylist on your first purchase (i needed a closure, got one for $44 originally 89) and they also give you 50% off on your bday month. (mine is july).

it seems like the only way i can get a good review or honest opinion of the hair was to sign up and try it because i would incur the least amount of loss with the discounts.

(every review on youtube come from ppl who sell the hair..lol) 

peakmill from youtube uses this hair as the option besides sending your own hair in when she makes wigs. so what do i have to lose? 44 bucks! ive spent more money on candles might as well check it out

i'll keep you guys updated. you can visit my link to see what it looks like. http://lamishab.mayvenn.com

and comment if you've had any experience with it.

Edited by lambdoll - Jun 26 2014 at 7:28pm
Sponsored Links

lambdoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lambdoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2014 at 6:00pm
update: they have sent me a tracking number, looks like its
  • Priority Mail 3-Day
  • $100 insurance included
and i'll need Signature Confirmation ( I live in an apartment building and i always have a problem with this)
Queen.T.O. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Queen.T.O. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 2:39pm
I think I''m gonna try it out.
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 5:13pm
I think I may sign up too just to test the hair. All the reviews on youtube are from other sellers. I think I saw maybe 1 video that wasn't. The hair doesn't look special. But with the discount and my bday coming up I'll give it a try.
aposely03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aposely03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 1:08pm
I started selling mayvenn hair last month. My link is http://wishfullength.mayvenn.com/. I ordered 26'x2, 18', and a 16'. I gave the 16' to a friend I worked with and she gave it go her mom along with some flyers I had printed to get people to go on my site to purchase. My order came in 2 days and packaging was great as well. The company will sign you up but you have to order your own bundles to get samples. So many people I have shown the hair to and gave flyers to are spectical about the company and hair because no one heard of it. I like my hair so fair. I was extremely happy that the hair had no split ends, no tangles, and no shedding. The hardest part is to get people to purchase. I'm a single mom so getting money to purchase hair is hard but you will like the hair. If you would like to place a order go to my link and put in code SUMMER to get 15% off.[URL=http://wishfullength.mayvenn.com/

Edited by aposely03 - Jul 27 2014 at 1:13pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 10:58pm
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:40am
They must be having issues with new sign ups. They haven't sent me any info after the first intro email. Oh well....moving on.
Chanee007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chanee007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 2:20pm
BUMP!
Mayvenn.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mayvenn.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 6:22pm

Edited by Mayvenn.com - Aug 13 2014 at 6:24pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style