Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Maybe its me but....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 2.21  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LongHairRedBottom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LongHairRedBottom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

[QUOTE=mizzsandra00]She look like a plump gary coleman.....word to iosh

Well...

Remember that other member that someone said looked like Anthony Anderson. I laughed so hard. 

What was REAAALLLY funny, when somebody said that someone looked like ACE HOOD! I died and came back to life on that one LOLLOLLOL

Sponsored Links

LongHairRedBottom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LongHairRedBottom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

She look like a plump gary coleman.....word to iosh

Well...

Remember that other member that someone said looked like Anthony Anderson. I laughed so hard. 

What was REALLY funny, when somebody said that someone looked like ACE HOOD! I died and came back to life on that one LOLLOLLOL

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

This is IvieLOL

I couldn't get trough 2 full minutes of that finger waving/pulling.

Princess Grace is BACK! That Jason Mask video had my sisters and I dying for hours Clap 
we may or may not have lurked on all of your posts back in the day just to laugh Geek LOL

I never left, I always lurked the boards have just been so dead. You try and lead some people down the right weave path in the newbies section and they throw shade so I just lurk, look and most times shake my head. In the nicest way possible if people wanna believe they are getting 3 bundles of "Virgin" anything for $125 on Aliexpress then who am I to rain on their parade. Shocked

New hair companines popping up every 6 seconds, YT "gurus" and Im saying this with a serious side eye telling people where to get hair from cause the company sent them 3 bundles and a closure of their best wildabeast hair they are peddling. I dont trust anyone who wears hair for 2 days and gives a review.

Im tweezing the hairline on my wig now but next week when I get my install I will post pics like the old days.Smile

Yeah the times done changed. I twitch when I see Virgin" in front of some hair that looks as processed as government cheese. And middle parts n gel aren't for everybody. Sorry I'm not sorry Dead

Bailey to the corner right now, what do GEL have to do with a middle part?ConfusedCryConfusedOuchShockedCry. Do you know I have left hair salons and never to return if I peep Pro-Style sitting up there like its 1997. Edge control is slightly suspect IMO.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 11:17pm
I have been seeing the hard-hair-gel-parts on the FB Group and it confuses me every time...especially when people start raving over it.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 12:43am
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

I'll never forget the smootches v chickrida (sp?) thread. That's when BHM loved strippers!

I re-read that one about 2 weeks ago Let me get you the link

Where's BFD? I thought of Just LAney yesterday when i had a lace closure in my hand. Bless her heart. Remember the thread MZdeidra made about Just Laney MERCYYYY!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCryCry
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 12:50am

This is IvieLOL

Princess Grace is BACK! That Jason Mask video had my sisters and I dying for hours Clap 
we may or may not have lurked on all of your posts back in the day just to laugh Geek LOL

I never left, I always lurked the boards have just been so dead. You try and lead some people down the right weave path in the newbies section and they throw shade so I just lurk, look and most times shake my head. In the nicest way possible if people wanna believe they are getting 3 bundles of "Virgin" anything for $125 on Aliexpress then who am I to rain on their parade. Shocked

New hair companines popping up every 6 seconds, YT "gurus" and Im saying this with a serious side eye telling people where to get hair from cause the company sent them 3 bundles and a closure of their best wildabeast hair they are peddling. I dont trust anyone who wears hair for 2 days and gives a review.

Im tweezing the hairline on my wig now but next week when I get my install I will post pics like the old days.Smile

Yeah the times done changed. I twitch when I see Virgin" in front of some hair that looks as processed as government cheese. And middle parts n gel aren't for everybody. Sorry I'm not sorry Dead

Bailey to the corner right now, what do GEL have to do with a middle part?ConfusedCryConfusedOuchShockedCry. Do you know I have left hair salons and never to return if I peep Pro-Style sitting up there like its 1997. Edge control is slightly suspect IMO.

GIRL! You mean to tell me you haven't seen these raggelly ratchety ri-DONKULOUS installs with the leave out slicked down near an inch of its life?!?! On top of that, you can see the track fighting to survive under the gel, but the girl is literally walking around as if the mere presence of her african edged BSS weave slayed the Gawds, and put her in line behind Beyonce as ruler of weaves. It takes my breath away EVERYtime. 
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 1:10am
yes. the quest for the flawless, undetectable weave is over. the goal is now to slap on the kilo to your head by any available method, gel caked up, tracks showing, everything...
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 1:11am
please forgive my ignorance, but i really dont know and never knew - are IVIE & Ivy from youtube the same person?
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 7:16am

This is IvieLOL

GIRL! You mean to tell me you haven't seen these raggelly ratchety ri-DONKULOUS installs with the leave out slicked down near an inch of its life?!?! On top of that, you can see the track fighting to survive under the gel, but the girl is literally walking around as if the mere presence of her african edged BSS weave slayed the Gawds, and put her in line behind Beyonce as ruler of weaves. It takes my breath away  EVERYtime. 

Clutches my pearls, No I have NOT and thank the weave gods cause they know I would stareConfusedConfusedConfused at the atrocity. What bothers my soul is when they make these U part wigs and  the Grim Reaper is ready to claim their  leaveout BUT the wig is 24" long with 4 packs of hair but their hair is 1/8th long.
I MUSTTTTTTTTTTT finish the video because I think this will not end well and it usually doesnt.

Dont even get me started on those Bodywave bundles they ordering from ProcessedEXPRESS but they are natural, didnt order a closure and they mumbling about blending, I cant.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 8:05am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

please forgive my ignorance, but i really dont know and never knew - are IVIE & Ivy from youtube the same person?

No Ivie is much better looking and from Chicago
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System