Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Maybe its me but....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 2.21  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:48am

This is IvieLOL

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Dec 13 2013 at 11:49am
Sponsored Links

bigsexylisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bigsexylisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

See yall new members dont know nothing about someone making a cartoon of your ass.

I laughed til I cried when I first saw this.  Literally, tears streaming down my face.
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

This is IvieLOL

I couldn't get trough 2 full minutes of that finger waving/pulling.

Princess Grace is BACK! That Jason Mask video had my sisters and I dying for hours Clap 
we may or may not have lurked on all of your posts back in the day just to laugh Geek LOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 3:25pm

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Someone made a video on YT with a Jason mask 

LOL  i remember that............ i died a thousand times

I am CONVINCED that, that is Nadia even though she DENIED DENIED DENIED. That video was so her kind of humor.

She was another one that would have you slayed to the floor from laughing so hard.

Dang this thread really brought back memories!!

I heard from a reliable source that the video was made by a member named Princess Grace, but you know how rumors are.Wink

Yall remember when they was trying to get us to believe that 3 finger spacing would work when they piled all that weave on a weft?? When you called Wagmans and asked for the curliest batch. Before people started peddling "Peruvian" hairConfused, "Virgin Brazilian" was never heard of and the forums was filled with pictures.

I will never forget when that member allegedly did p ornConfusedOuchCry, started a hair company and she loved that burgandy hair dye. She was on point with some of her closure applications though.

Where is Lovelace, I miss her...............

I remember those thick ass weft MissBossy was co signing and she did do PICS....I still pub her tho....LOL
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

This is IvieLOL

Princess Grace is BACK! That Jason Mask video had my sisters and I dying for hours Clap 
we may or may not have lurked on all of your posts back in the day just to laugh Geek LOL

I never left, I always lurked the boards have just been so dead. You try and lead some people down the right weave path in the newbies section and they throw shade so I just lurk, look and most times shake my head. In the nicest way possible if people wanna believe they are getting 3 bundles of "Virgin" anything for $125 on Aliexpress then who am I to rain on their parade. Shocked

New hair companines popping up every 6 seconds, YT "gurus" and Im saying this with a serious side eye telling people where to get hair from cause the company sent them 3 bundles and a closure of their best wildabeast hair they are peddling. I dont trust anyone who wears hair for 2 days and gives a review.

Im tweezing the hairline on my wig now but next week when I get my install I will post pics like the old days.Smile
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 5:42pm

Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

oh Sandra00 lol.......lawd I'd neva forget that mad BHM'er who gave you your personal YT time and the famous gif was made!  I think I officially died that day

I still have ill feelings towards this chick!Angry I won a contest she had back in 2010 and the b*tch never sent me the $200 mac gift card I was supposed to win for coming in 1st. She was like, "No, I sent it last week!" Asked for a tracking number, but she "lost" it. I unsubbed instantly. Thanks for the trip down Bad Memories Ave.Sleepy

ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 5:44pm

Yeah mad at the whole board cause she waited till income tax season to buy some cheap ass indianhair.net.....I posted one butthurt form and she makes a 10 minute video.....

I'm glad she did! Karma's a b!tch!! I remember buying from them in 09' and I didn't know you could get your money back for bad batches. Chalked it up to the game as a learned lesson.
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 6:55pm
LOL
Unicorn hair...
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 1:18pm

Originally posted by BaileyAlexandria BaileyAlexandria wrote:

This is IvieLOL

I never left, I always lurked the boards have just been so dead. You try and lead some people down the right weave path in the newbies section and they throw shade so I just lurk, look and most times shake my head. In the nicest way possible if people wanna believe they are getting 3 bundles of "Virgin" anything for $125 on Aliexpress then who am I to rain on their parade. Shocked

New hair companines popping up every 6 seconds, YT "gurus" and Im saying this with a serious side eye telling people where to get hair from cause the company sent them 3 bundles and a closure of their best wildabeast hair they are peddling. I dont trust anyone who wears hair for 2 days and gives a review.

Im tweezing the hairline on my wig now but next week when I get my install I will post pics like the old days.Smile

Yeah the times done changed. I twitch when I see Virgin" in front of some hair that looks as processed as government cheese. And middle parts n gel aren't for everybody. Sorry I'm not sorry Dead
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 4:46pm
Bhm is quite dead. I loved the ar.junk threads...those were epic.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>