Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Maybe its me but....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 2.21  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Rotfl!!! IOSH caught so much hell for that! They never let IVIE.sheri live down the Gary Coleman comparison LOL]

She did thoLOL
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 9:02pm
That's why I laugh at these newbies when they say someone is being mean, I think Girl you have no elfin clue. They would not survive the old BHM when we was waiting on ole girl to get some more Virgin Curls ^1 cause of that video the BHM member made. Sinn something.

Remember when the board took sides it was team Camodian Unicorn VS NON Cambodian Unicorn Believers. Someone made a video on YT with a Jason mask , I can't even entertain this new Brazilian Hair Craze.

On A side note I think the Aliexpress vendors who also have a website is throwing shade to the customers who order through that site. I asked on that site about a quote for a Upart wig, the next day I sent it from my regular email where I have placed orders before and the quote was $45 less.

Edited by Princess Grace - Dec 12 2013 at 9:05pm
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Someone made a video on YT with a Jason mask 

LOL  i remember that............ i died a thousand times

Edited by debg - Dec 12 2013 at 10:07pm
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

She look like a plump gary coleman.....word to iosh

Well...

Remember that other member that someone said looked like Anthony Anderson. I laughed so hard. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

She look like a plump gary coleman.....word to iosh

Well...

Remember that other member that someone said looked like Anthony Anderson. I laughed so hard. 

I remember that too.....lawd I was like send my momma Calla Lilies and bury me in wag mans NC nothing under 24inchesLOL

I can't remember who said it tho....
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 2:42am
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

I am CONVINCED that, that is Nadia even though she DENIED DENIED DENIED. That video was so her kind of humor.

She was another one that would have you slayed to the floor from laughing so hard.

Dang this thread really brought back memories!!
so_GLAM View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote so_GLAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 9:21am
Lmfaooooo@ op thinking applause will come with the original post.  Yes bhm is DRY and the old members were BOMB (drama and all)

who can forget insensigate?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 9:58am
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

I am CONVINCED that, that is Nadia even though she DENIED DENIED DENIED. That video was so her kind of humor.

She was another one that would have you slayed to the floor from laughing so hard.

Dang this thread really brought back memories!!

I heard from a reliable source that the video was made by a member named Princess Grace, but you know how rumors are.Wink

Yall remember when they was trying to get us to believe that 3 finger spacing would work when they piled all that weave on a weft?? When you called Wagmans and asked for the curliest batch. Before people started peddling "Peruvian" hairConfused, "Virgin Brazilian" was never heard of and the forums was filled with pictures.

I will never forget when that member allegedly did p ornConfusedOuchCry, started a hair company and she loved that burgandy hair dye. She was on point with some of her closure applications though.

Where is Lovelace, I miss her...............

Edited by Princess Grace - Dec 13 2013 at 10:06am
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 10:06am
lmao how I missed this video and I been here for ages
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 10:14am
See yall new members dont know nothing about someone making a cartoon of your ass.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>