BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Maybe its me but....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 2.21  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Yes Sandra!
Old BHM was the business!!
OP would have started a riot with a thread like this.

I miss JUSTlaney. She stayed going in on people!

my boo!
Sponsored Links

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

In BHM weave's hay day half of y'all newbies woulda been in tears.....with the scams....shade.....and blunt advice.....lawd....the good ole days when we didn't see a whole 1st page of of the exact same hair labeled "brazilian" "peruvian" "Eurasian" "Unicorn" "centurion"....it was either Chinese or Indian.....well its still Chinese or Indian y'all just basically being extra....lol

OP tbh you woulda been typing your own Bye Cruel Board thread or banned...you mouf is kinda slick.....the wrong remark to the wrong person woulda had 100 viewers in weaves ftping giving and such.

You just had to be there.

them was the days
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

oh Sandra00 lol.......lawd I'd neva forget that mad BHM'er who gave you your personal YT time and the famous gif was made!  I think I officially died that day

bigsexylisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bigsexylisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 4:41pm
The old BHM was amazing.  The people were genuinely knowledgeable and willing to share information.  I remember getting my first virgin indian hair from a member back in 2003... full, lush wefts that didn't shed--and you could get a whole lb. of it for $300.  You could bleach it, dye it, curl it with no heat protectant--and it always bounced back.  The good ole days....
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

And she could make a $40 LF look real ass hell......I remember the horse face gifs for Pookies and CambodiaGate ....Alice trolling after she gave birth still in the hospital.....gurrrl the memories.....

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 4:45pm
Nadia with those bald cambodian gifs and her Pete the parrot stories.....

WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 4:48pm
Omg is that girl saying quote "Sandra *finger circle 0..0* bish" or am i tripping, what the heck was going on back then lol..
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

oh Sandra00 lol.......lawd I'd neva forget that mad BHM'er who gave you your personal YT time and the famous gif was made!  I think I officially died that day

That was the funniest thread ever, 510.
I think of it every time income tax season comes around and someone makes a thread about their weave plans
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 4:50pm
I'll never forget the smootches v chickrida (sp?) thread. That's when BHM loved strippers!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 4:51pm
Yeah mad at the whole board cause she waited till income tax season to buy some cheap ass indianhair.net.....I posted one butthurt form and she makes a 10 minute video.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic