Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Maybe its me but....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 2.21  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:11am
OP I remember the Old BHM too! I actually became a member in 2010 and the boards were always popping with some Gourgeous PICS of Wagmans, etc I stopped visiting just because I wasn't ready to drop "virgin'' money plus I had long relaxed hair and wasnt really doing the "weaves" like that but now since I'm natural I'm back lurking for good vendors.but the boards are dead and I'm tired of the lying ass youtube guru's!!! I had a AHA moment and was like BHM are the real Guru's but I see the boards are DEAD but I think that they will pop again one day!!! Until then I've been living in my Pm and searching old threads for info...and it's still helpful I just have to work harder for it  
Sponsored Links

cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 1:08am
BHM was popping - lots more posts, pure entertainment and informative.

Technology has spread and in some ways 'killed' BHM, I still love this site but back in the day it was such a good place to find out new techniques and hair info.
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 10:17am
Back in the day every one was learning and posting p0rn  like crazy. Someone would post an install and  there would be 20 pages of kudos. It was exciting.  Not a lot of new stuff in the weave game now.
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 11:01am
yup, BHM was jumpin' back in the day,but now everyone is on YouTube more. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 1:21pm
In BHM weave's hay day half of y'all newbies woulda been in tears.....with the scams....shade.....and blunt advice.....lawd....the good ole days when we didn't see a whole 1st page of of the exact same hair labeled "brazilian" "peruvian" "Eurasian" "Unicorn" "centurion"....it was either Chinese or Indian.....well its still Chinese or Indian y'all just basically being extra....lol

OP tbh you woulda been typing your own Bye Cruel Board thread or banned...you mouf is kinda slick.....the wrong remark to the wrong person woulda had 100 viewers in weaves ftping giving and such.

You just had to be there.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 1:22pm
And lets not even discuss LF section.....
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 2:30pm
Yes Sandra!
Old BHM was the business!!
OP would have started a riot with a thread like this.

I miss JUSTlaney. She stayed going in on people!

Edited by danieb23 - Dec 12 2013 at 2:31pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 2:37pm
And she could make a $40 LF look real ass hell......I remember the horse face gifs for Pookies and CambodiaGate....Alice trolling after she gave birth still in the hospital.....gurrrl the memories.....
growlonghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote growlonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

In BHM weave's hay day half of y'all newbies woulda been in tears.....with the scams....shade.....and blunt advice.....lawd....the good ole days when we didn't see a whole 1st page of of the exact same hair labeled "brazilian" "peruvian" "Eurasian" "Unicorn" "centurion"....it was either Chinese or Indian.....well its still Chinese or Indian y'all just basically being extra....lol

OP tbh you woulda been typing your own Bye Cruel Board thread or banned...you mouf is kinda slick.....the wrong remark to the wrong person woulda had 100 viewers in weaves ftping giving and such.

This I have lurked on BHM since Weave gate  scandal all the way through Dori etc.
And this Nigerian woman who later started her own thing I forget her name basically since its inception. Then I became a member YEARS ago & just hit my 1000th post only  recently because I never really felt comfortable posting plus I have a life outside of the internet! IMO the way BHM has been for years is that once someone has that perfect app at least in the lace front section you can NEVER disagree with them without other members throwing rocks at you.  Its like just because some has or at least claims to have a perfect app based on their pics, then that makes them an expert of everything from anthropology through neurology right down to ""zinjanthrophy""LOLDeadCry

You just had to be there.

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 4:15pm
oh Sandra00 lol.......lawd I'd neva forget that mad BHM'er who gave you your personal YT time and the famous gif was made!  I think I officially died that day

Edited by 510QUEEN - Dec 12 2013 at 4:16pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System