BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Maybe its me but....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 2.21  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Maybe its me but....
    Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 12:50pm
I always see "vets" complaining or reminiscing about the old BHM & how "great" it was.  I kinda like where the BHM board is now.....I was reading through the very first pages of the weaves/extensions thread & it seemed very boring .... everybody bought hair from the same vendor (wags, halleys from the many pages i read).  

Now, you have all types of girls buying and taking chances on new vendors.  It contributes to the pool of virgin hair vendors.  Maybe because no one knew about Aliexpress and virgin hair?

Idk, maybe it's just me lol.

& whoever keep rating my posts 1 star, Ima get you back for that . Ermm

Sponsored Links

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 12:59pm
well when vets talk about the old bhm.... they are talking about bhm in 2008-2010,
 now people are less active in the board,always the same questions ask over and over again.....
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

well when vets talk about the old bhm.... they are talking about bhm in 2008-2010,
 now people are less active in the board,always the same questions ask over and over again.....

I see. & yeah it's less active.  I been lurking for years though lmao . I just started getting into BHM. Very helpful.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by iChinaaBanks iChinaaBanks wrote:

& whoever keep rating my posts 1 star, Ima get you back for that . Ermm

i'm sorry, Miss Banks, but i found that last statement, very cute..LOL

(i didn't know we even HAD a rating system, until now?)Ouch

Heck, Miss Banks, When i was on BHM 2005-2007, (got banned when i got into it with JayAtlanta and Sulu Max both at the same time.)LOL No one would divulge information about their hair vendors.

It was hilarious to watch, when the OP would post a pic(s) (you had to scan them in back in those days) - and folks would get excited about the person's install and ask who their vendor was?  the OP would abandon the damn thread.Ouch

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Dec 07 2013 at 3:43pm
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by iChinaaBanks iChinaaBanks wrote:

Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

I see. & yeah it's less active.  I been lurking for years though lmao . I just started getting into BHM. Very helpful.

it dead nowOuch 
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 6:46pm
Yea, I find the board to be quite dry most times and I confess to not even coming on as often as used to back in the day...I came on board to BHM in 2008 and I couldn't get enough of it. Back then it was just a different vibe altogether. Oh well. 
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 9:16pm
Lol it is very dead, especially the natural hair section. It's too bad I was a long time lurker and the ladies use to share so much info.
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 9:42pm
bhm has changed a lot..every section had heavy traffic loads of info and pictures better hair and a lot less spamming and trolling...well the trolling used to be entertaining. now its almost like a ghost town
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:56am
The entire weave market is over-saturated to me now. Even outside of BHM, everyday a new weave line is popping up. Only to be ran through and problems with customer service/quality a few weeks if not months after the bandwagon effect hits. Reason why I haven't been on BHM in a minute. I still peek in from time to time.
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:26pm
Theres really nothing new about weave at this point. Most ppl are on instagram showing pics, not to mention, any info you may need or questions regarding weaves can found via google or youtube.

Edited by msjaim2 - Dec 08 2013 at 11:27pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>