Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Products > General Products
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Maxi-Hair Vitamins?

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
21shaybella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 21shaybella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Maxi-Hair Vitamins?
    Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 4:15pm
I am currently taking Hairfinity vitamins. The problem is they are very expensive and I havent see excellent results. I noticed growth but not as much as I wanted it to be. I also looked on their website to see if its the hair products i'm using, but i'm using all good products according to their tips. I just think hairfinity is not for me. I heard of another brand similar to hairfinity, it is called Maxi-hair. I looked at the ingredients and compared it to hairfinity, maxi-hair had more amounts of vitamins than hairfinity. I really want to try this out and buy it this weekend, its only under $20 compared to paying $30 for hairfinity. Maxi-hair also has more capsules in it, which would last more than a month.
The kind I want to use is maxi-hair plus!
If anyone has tried or heard about the Maxi-hair brand, What are your thoughts on it ??
Sponsored Links

ClassicBeautee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClassicBeautee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 4:04am
I've been taking them for about a month along with Viviscal & Silica and the results have been great. I'm taking the Maxi Plus vitamins that have biotin. I can't say that all of my progress has been from Maxi Hair alone but I do believe that they have been very beneficial in the health of my hair so far.
Tangala0810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 3:05pm
Bumping!
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 11:28am
I take them too daily. I like the ingredient amounts
hautsdeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hautsdeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 6:53am
I entered this bandwagon. Hairfinity is too pricy for me so i bought 2 bottles of Maxi hair ( for 3 months) and i got it for $28. So, ill check my growth
sydney07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sydney07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 10:38am
you can use alternative of Hairfinity vitamins like biotin or biohair capsules 
jlstone2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jlstone2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 2:41pm
I have been taking them for  a few weeks...so far no side effects so I will keep going to see how much hair growth I get.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 2:43pm
never heard of it, I am going to check it out
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 2:54pm
Is it this one? Maxi-Hair maximized

this is the list of ingredients of maxi-hair:

list of ingredients on hairfinity:

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 2:56pm
It seems to me that hairfinity has more vitamin A and biotin than maxi-hair..but less folic acid.
Since maxi-hair is cheaper, what you could do is to take 4 pills of maxi-hair, which would give you 10,000IU vitamin A and 4,000mcg of biotin.

The downside is that too much vitamin A is bad for you, so it might backfire.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic