Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Matted Aliexpress hair - too late to dispute

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
tarja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tarja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 6:15pm

HAIR FROM RAINBOW HAIR....HOT MESS.

Edited by tarja - Jan 29 2013 at 6:56pm
Sponsored Links

tarja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tarja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 6:26pm
This is what I experience from Rainbow Hair....

I got this hair installed on Saturday and on Sunday this is what happen. It's a hot messDead.   I was so embarrassed because I had to go to work with this matted shred nest on my head.  And the vender tried to tell me that I can't comb curly hair...if it was real I should have been able to comb it without it matting up and shred like a dead cat.  It also melt when heat was put on it.  I even attempt to wash it again but yet again it matted up.  I wish I had put in a dispute before letting them have money. 
Here is the conversation...BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY.....
This was supposed to be real hair...put it has fake hair in it as well...because it melt when I put heat to it. Angry

Caitlin Zhou
Tue Jan 29 06:03:20 PST 2013
Please make sure to follow the tips below:
1).Never use alcoholic product which can dry the hair. Look for a good quality shampoo and conditioner which will add life to your extensions.
2) Never use a deep cleaning or clarifying shampoo on your hair extensions......
Caitlin Zhou
Tue Jan 29 06:02:42 PST 2013
General Care of the curly hair:
Caitlin Zhou
Tue Jan 29 06:02:19 PST 2013
hello my dear
pls open the link 
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/retail-virgin-brazilian-human-hair-deep-wave-12-30-3pcs-lot-100g-pc-free-shipping/210338_701457000.html
Tarja J
Tue Jan 29 05:25:36 PST 2013
I've had curly hair before and I've always been able to comb it or brush it.  This is not my first time buying hair.  Also when you straighten the hair with heat it melts.  Real hair should not melt.  It's melting because it's not real.  I'm not some new person to buying hair.  How do you explain the melting of the hair?
Caitlin Zhou
Tue Jan 29 05:03:00 PST 2013
Comb curly hair gently with your fingers from end to top. Do not brush.

Caitlin Zhou
Tue Jan 29 05:01:21 PST 2013
I got the pictures.
But you didnot care the hair with the instruction in the product details. 
It is too bad to comb the hair with any combs.
Tarja J
Tue Jan 29 04:44:02 PST 2013
You should receive email with pictures of the hair.
Caitlin Zhou
Tue Jan 29 04:38:29 PST 2013
my email is hkgimi-caitlin@hotmail.com
Tarja J
Tue Jan 29 04:34:55 PST 2013
What is your email address I will be happy to send you pictures of this hair.  When I put heat to this hair it melted and it tangles very badly and matted up.  I was so embarrassed to have to walk around with this matted stuff that I had to remove it and through it out.  What can you do?  Are you going to send a replacement?  I'm sure you won't so it's just a shame that I can't refer my friends to use your service now.
Caitlin Zhou
Tue Jan 29 03:27:21 PST 2013
Hi,Tarja
I am sorry to hear that.
But can you please send me pictures of this hair? 
You are the first person who complain about the hair with plastic hair. 
I dont know this before. 
I will provide this information to my factory.
If anything I can do for you now,please let me know. I will try my best to reduce your unsatisfication.

thanks.

Caitlin

Edited by tarja - Jan 29 2013 at 6:27pm
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Tell her take what they are offering at this point she has nothign to lose? or she can pay for the difference between the 14 and 16 if she really wants the 16.  She didt have money for shipping? How much was shipping?

I think it was like 30 something dollars...but she said she didn't have money at the time, she bought it for her birthday so that's probably why she didn't have money, she bought a lot of stuff for her birthday.
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by tarja tarja wrote:

HAIR FROM RAINBOW HAIR....HOT MESS.

It wasn't rainbow hair...

Idk if you thought that because of the random aliexpress vendor who wrote in this thread... but I didn't even mention what vendor (nor do I even remember right now, but it definitely wasn't rainbow hair)
tarja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 10:26pm
(Caitlin Zhou)....Rainbow...this is the company that I got my hot mess from.  The hair didn't last a day after it was installed.  Hot mess.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style