FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Matte Vs Satin Vs Dewy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 10:58am
Click for a larger view
Lancome #460 applied with a sponge.

My skin looks alive and have a bit of sheen to it, not just flat and matte. 
Will delete pic later

Edited by Rumbera - Dec 05 2012 at 10:59am
Sponsored Links

Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:18pm
@Sunny58...Matte products that turns satin/dewy by the end of the day? I Need names please..
@Rumbera..Nice!! 2 enthusiastic thumbs up, I might need to see wassup with the Lancome because we're kinda close in complexion so it may work for me too! I think the person who told me they didnt have shades was very dark complected (probably not a word but you feel me and no shade on the dark skinned beauties of the world)
Would you describe your skin as dry, oily, combination or normal(although i think normal is combination, right?)

Natural Ladies...Do you find that your hair products have any effects on your foundation wear? ie..I find that when I use oils in my hair, my forehead area gets really greasy after a few hours and either my foundation melts away or it turns into a cakey mess..
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:19pm
I used to like Dewy but it seems like over time my skin ahas changed and now im starting to like Matte. idk why though
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 2:40pm
Can you gwt a dewy look with oily skin?
moarsauce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moarsauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 4:17pm
matte since i have very oily skin
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic