Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mathew Knowles' Baby Mama and Son on Food Stamps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mathew Knowles' Baby Mama and Son on Food Stamps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

is there a typo in there jas?

Yes, thanks LOL
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:52pm
Just a mess!!!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

She learned the hard way men with mustaches can't be trusted.Stern SmileStern Smile
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 1:33pm

She learned the hard way men with mustaches can't be trusted.Stern SmileStern Smile

damn
*readies attorney*
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 1:54pm
How long she been on food stamps?

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 2:07pm

I just can't grasp the notion of "The married/involved man that cheated on his wife/fiance/gf with me, is going to step up and be a stand up guy when I get pregnant by him."

Somewhere along the lines of "This dude I'm fukkin sells drugs, has multiple kids by multiple women, knocks me across my head on occassion, lives in my place, not contributing anything but dack, doesn't take care of the kids he already has, won't work, stays in and out of jail, but is going to be an excellent father to MY kid."

Stern Smile
Confused

The fact that he's cheating with you is kinda a Red Flag to his character and selfishness.

Why the surprise?

What exactly did you expect? He's shown you who he was from jump. He's shown you he has no regard of anyone's feeling but his own and to fulfill the desire to be in some different cooch. Why do women REFUSE to accept what's being presented to them; a man that's sorry enough to cheat, that lacks values, morals and a sense of what's right and wrong. If he's not respecting his marriage and wife of 20+ years, and his kids and his reputation he's going to respect his side heaux and her struggles?

Lemme guess, he told you that you're sexier and better in bed than his woman and she doesn't "understand" him like you do and he REALLy wants to leave her for you, but for "the kids/the $/the man in the moon, Benghazi, etc.", that he can't?

No, it doesn't give him the right to not handle his responsibilities. But damn, how many struggling baby mamas do you have to witness before that lil light bulb comes on and you say "I don't want that situation for myself?"

Men SHOULD take care of their offspring, regardless of the situation in which they were conceived. But WE don't get me pregnant and can walk away, but they can do it to us. Sooooooo, knowing that simple fact, it's up to US, to be responsible for our own bodies. Give a man an option to not use a condom, how many do you think will insist on one? Why not? Because they have an option to not deal with the consequences, we don't!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I can't with PICS staches.OuchLOL
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 2:28pm
She saw a paycheck ...
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 2:33pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 3:28pm

lollll
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style