Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mathew Knowles' Baby Mama and Son on Food Stamps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mathew Knowles' Baby Mama and Son on Food Stamps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 4:58pm
I know a woman who did accept her husband's side children into her home and they have a relationship with her children...the kids are close in age.  I know that would not be me and idk if I consider this an admirable quality.  They're still married and I am pretty sure I would be divorced if that situation occurred.  He had side children not just a child.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 4:58pm
it may be a double standard (lol) but I wouldn't want my mom to do that.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

I know a woman who did accept her husband's side children into her home and they have a relationship with her children...the kids are close in age.  I know that would not be me and idk if I consider this an admirable quality.  They're still married and I am pretty sure I would be divorced if that situation occurred.  He had side children not just a child.

chile.....id ge gone with the wind 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by shadylady shadylady wrote:

I'd TRY to have a relationship with the little boy tho. It's not his fault our daddy was a coochie hound and his mama was a schemer.

I'd have NO dealings with his mama tho...she'd be lucky if I didn't drill her in her face on sight for trying MY mama like that. Beyonce has enough money that she can send a car to pick him up or send someone to drop off some food and toys. Nothing that would benefit his mammy tho.

The child didn't ask to be here.

pretty much.. 

Edited by coconess - Mar 07 2014 at 5:09pm
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 5:17pm
I am by nature a forgiving person. It would hurt me to know that I had a sibling out there that was struggling and me not do anything about it. I'm the type of person that would tell my dad he needs to be a father to my sibling like he was to me. Maybe I just have a different view because I was raised by my father and he always taught me that a man should take care of his children regardless of his relationship with the mother.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

awww haaaiiiilllll naw! 

he must be financially well off because I couldn't imagine the amount of income that would be coming out of our household. 
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 5:44pm
y'all really think this kid is struggling???

matthew was paying over 12k per month and just recently got it reduced to 2.5k per month...that baby is doing just fine financially. i don't see the struggle or believe this womans claims she's on stamps.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 6:57pm
^^you think mama just want cute expensive shoes? lol
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:16pm
MATTHEW KNOWLES DOES NOT HAVE TO PAY ANY CHILD SUPPORT DUE TO OVERPAYMENT!!!

*Beyonce’s father Mathew Knowles got a pass from a judge on his child support obligation because he has already paid way more than he was ordered to, reports TMZ.

Alexsandra Wright, the mother of their 3-year-old son, has dragged Knowles in and out of court for months, accusing him of falling behind in support payments. He was initially ordered to pay Wright $12,000 a month as of Feb. 2013, but a few weeks ago, he got a judge to reduce it to $2,485 a month, claiming his income had dwindled.

But sources familiar with the case tell TMZ that Knowles just scored again, convincing the judge he’s been overpaying all along. He argued that he should’ve only been paying $2,485 all along, amounting to an overpayment of $110,000.

The judge agreed, giving him credit for the overpayment.

Bottom line Knowles won’t have to pay Wright, who has been getting $300 a month in food stamps — ANYTHING for the next 3-and-a-half years. Wright vows to continue her fight.

But there’s a final twist. TMZ reports: “Welfare officials typically come after the dad when the mom is on public assistance, so we’re told he’ll probably end up giving her something, beginning this summer.”

Read more at http://www.eurweb.com/2014/04/judge-rules-mathew-knowles-overpaid-child-support-for-3-year-old-son/#80gHJP5RhQA0epqy.99
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:23pm
oh well

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style