Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mathew Knowles' Baby Mama and Son on Food Stamps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mathew Knowles' Baby Mama and Son on Food Stamps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:45pm
That child has as... legitimate a right as his other kids to be taken care of. Dog.
How can somebody just ignore their child's needs?

When you f*ck, know the consequences = a good time/std/ kids/ responsibility

i hope the law goes after him.

Edited by Wildfire - Mar 07 2014 at 1:47pm
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:45pm
I am biased. Cause this scenario goes down often enough in the hood and IMO, it is beautiful when the siblings are able to form a bond in spite the foolishness of their parents.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:47pm
I love the relationship diddy's triplets have too.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I am biased. Cause this scenario goes down often enough in the hood and IMO, it is beautiful when the siblings are able to form a bond in spite the foolishness of their parents.

Bob Marley's kids. Though he was a hoe'
His kids are the perfect example of all the siblings looking out for each other.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 1:50pm
That man ruined his family....and that woman knowingly assisted.....should I be sympathetic? Thought you were gonna treat Tina like that and you and yo beaux were gonna enjoy those Beyonce coins....Ha...well played Tina And Bey will played.....he better go see is Latavia and Farrah need a manager....

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:10pm
I wouldn't be happy about the circumstances, but I'd be happy about having another brother (and I have quite a few already lol). Just don't see me not wanting to get to know my sib/my father's son.

I don't know if I'd financially support them, but I'd definitely want to pick him up sometime for weekends and trips. I do imagine it's hard though because those things might hurt mom/tina. But he's family to me.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

this bish is in her 40s or close enough to it, so no sympathy here about the food stamps.  what have you been doing for the past few decades in your life?  i wouldnt have anything to do with the rugrat either out of respect for my mother.  i'd have a college fund set up, but that's about it.  

I wouldn't do a damn thing for my fathers love child.....that baby is damn near the same age as his grandkids.....that bitch and that ignant muthaphucka better figure it out.....

coldblooded but neither would i
sorry
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:25pm
what about when child gets older. If he calls and wants a relationship, would you refuse?

Edited by PurplePhase - Mar 07 2014 at 2:25pm
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:27pm
he wouldn't have my number to call and i probably would refuse
and i'll be honest that's from straight hurt
it wasn't his fault but that would be too much for me
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 2:28pm
I would when he is older but at the moment my loyalty would be to my momma.....she's my #1 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 15>
  Share Topic