Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mathew Knowles' Baby Mama and Son on Food Stamps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mathew Knowles' Baby Mama and Son on Food Stamps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:23pm
*Mr Knowles is not broke. He is just being a jerk.

*I'll be damned b4 I take care of an outside sibling that was conceived within my parents marriage. Im not in the workflow, organizational chart nor in the chain of command for any of this. Mr. Knowles and his mistress have brought a baby into the world and they alone need to figure out how to clear their mess up and get the boy some stable care.

*The mistress will need to get a better child support lawyer to get what she is entitled to for the child or she will need to hit up her family or close friends for some help.

*I remember the rumor when the woman was pregnant, matthew tried to pressure bey and jay to adopt the child and raise it as their own. dont know if that is true or not but that alone would be enough to justify why bey isnt overstepping her bounds to pay to help the kid - Mathew has money of his own and isnt at retirement age, so he should still be managing or bringing in revenue to be more than covered so why wouldnt he just file for full custody of his own child if the boy is not provided for by the mother and he doesnt want her to access the money.

*i guess the coke rumors about him must be true b/c he must be high to have all this mess goin'.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Feb 20 2014 at 3:19pm
Sponsored Links

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:23pm
I'm going to have to go with Lies on this one. She is indeed very stupid but what I hate more than a stupid bitch is a deadbeat parent!

Matthew ain't sh*t for not taking care of his son. It's not the baby's fault that he has a dumbass for a mother and a deadbeat who couldn't keep his dick in his pants for a father.

This is just another case of "when using your va-jay-jay for a come up goes wrong".

Matthew needs to take of his child and she needs to get up off her ass and get a job and stop waiting for the payday. I don't see how some women can sit back watching their children go without while trying to wait on that check to come through. Until that day comes, they need to make sure that they can care for them without waiting on a check from the man to clear the bank.

That doesn't excuse the father for being a deadbeat either! If any man has children out here and are aware of them and still won't be a man and care for them, he ain't sh*t!!

Some women need to stop having babies for paydays and some men need to stop being so damned stupid and falling for it over and over again.

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by harley_quinn harley_quinn wrote:

Do the government put nicknames on EBT cards instead of the full name?

i.e. her name is Alexandra Wright and on the card it says Sandra Wright

sandra is prob hr gvmt name lol and she probably calls herself alexandra (a middle name or something) to sound more exoticConfused
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

sandra is prob hr gvmt name lol and she probably calls herself alexandra (a middle name or something) to sound more exoticConfused

They don't have names on it well not where I live
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

They don't have names on it well not where I live

Thats what I was think because chicago link doesn't.....
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:18pm
the name is on it here, i guess since food stamps are on the state-level, it must vary.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 7:50pm
Posted:
#news_entries #ad_sharebox_260x60 img { padding: 0px; margin: 0px; }
LOS ANGELES - DECEMBER 11:  Father of Beyonce Knowles, Mathew Knowles attends the inaugural Grammy Jam Fest at the Wiltern Theatre December 11, 2004 in Los Angeles, California. The event celebrated the music of Earth, Wind and Fire and raised funds for various arts charities.  (Photo by Carlo Allegri/Getty Images)

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A judge approved a substantial cut in the amount of child support that Beyonce Knowles' father must pay because his income dropped after his superstar daughter fired him as her manager.

A ruling obtained by The Associated Press shows that a Los Angeles Superior Court judge cut the amount Mathew Knowles must pay to actress Alexsandra Wright from $12,000 a month to roughly $2,500 a month. The payments are for a son Knowles fathered with Wright while he was still married to Beyonce's mother.

Although the singer's name is not mentioned in Monday's ruling, it notes that her father's income has substantially fallen since she fired him in 2011.

Mathew Knowles sought a reduction in his child support payments, and a hearing was held earlier this year. Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon agreed with Knowles' attorneys that his income had changed, but ordered him to pay $15,000 for Wright's legal fees.

Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 8:59pm
CUOTE=Miss SDY] I'm going to have to go with Lies on this one. She is indeed very stupid but what I hate more than a stupid bitch is a deadbeat parent!

Matthew ain't sh*t for not taking care of his son. It's not the baby's fault that he has a dumbass for a mother and a deadbeat who couldn't keep his dick in his pants for a father.

This is just another case of "when using your va-jay-jay for a come up goes wrong".

Matthew needs to take of his child and she needs to get up off her ass and get a job and stop waiting for the payday. I don't see how some women can sit back watching their children go without while trying to wait on that check to come through. Until that day comes, they need to make sure that they can care for them without waiting on a check from the man to clear the bank.

That doesn't excuse the father for being a deadbeat either! If any man has children out here and are aware of them and still won't be a man and care for them, he ain't sh*t!!

Some women need to stop having babies for paydays and some men need to stop being so damned stupid and falling for it over and over again.

[/QUOTE]
How do you know she doesn't have a job? Not every single mother asking for CS is lazy and doesn't work. It's the principle of the matter. I'm tired of the demonization of single mothers.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 9:57pm
this bish is in her 40s or close enough to it, so no sympathy here about the food stamps.  what have you been doing for the past few decades in your life?  i wouldnt have anything to do with the rugrat either out of respect for my mother.  i'd have a college fund set up, but that's about it.  
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

this bish is in her 40s or close enough to it, so no sympathy here about the food stamps.  what have you been doing for the past few decades in your life?  i wouldnt have anything to do with the rugrat either out of respect for my mother.  i'd have a college fund set up, but that's about it.  

I wouldn't do a damn thing for my fathers love child.....that baby is damn near the same age as his grandkids.....that bitch and that ignant muthaphucka better figure it out.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>
  Share Topic