Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mathew Knowles Baby Mama and Son on Food Stamps
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Mathew Knowles Baby Mama and Son on Food Stamps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 3:52pm
I wanna see what she looks like
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:06pm
Mattew is an ahole. That is his child, just because he got away with not claiming Kelly doesn't mean this is okay. I can understand why Bey and Solange would want nothing to do with this. The mother is shameless for putting her business on blast like that. I wish Tina could adopt the boy. 
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Mattew is an ahole. That is his child, just because he got away with not claiming Kelly doesn't mean this is okay. I can understand why Bey and Solange would want nothing to do with this. The mother is shameless for putting her business on blast like that. I wish Tina could adopt the boy

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:25pm
Whats wrong with food stamps?

My mom helped take care of my fathers love child. He stopped claiming her but my mom still asks about her
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Mattew is an ahole. That is his child, just because he got away with not claiming Kelly doesn't mean this is okay. I can understand why Bey and Solange would want nothing to do with this. The mother is shameless for putting her business on blast like that. I wish Tina could adopt the boy

Whaaaaat??? Come to think of it, I do have an aunt who did that. That just wouldn't be me...
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:32pm
Smh..my aunt takes care of her sick ass husband's outside child too

I couldn't do it either..
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

LOL

LOL I should have stated my rationale for this. If Tina adopts the boy, Matthew would more likely pay the child support. Even though they aren't together anymore, I feel that Matthew is slightly afraid of Tina. The boy would be properly cared for after all.LOL
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:40pm
somebody help!!! this poor woman who once drove luxury vehicles, carried expensive bags, made her way into exclusive inner circles. had sex with a 60 year old married man is no longer able to afford the basic needs in life

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

somebody help!!! this poor woman who once drove luxury vehicles, carried expensive bags, made her way into exclusive inner circles. had sex with a 60 year old married man is no longer able to afford the basic needs in life

Meh, she is hott mess, but His father needs to stand up a being a man for his only son. He should take full custody of the child and leave the mom and her ebt alone. I think it is the son we are having the heart for more.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:48pm
for the record i do think he needs to pay the support. i just hate these sob stories about how these women are down to their last and have to rely on government assistance. i'm not buying that foodstamp crap. especially when she said this in a past interview:

“In the beginning, Mathew and I had a working relationship that encompassed mutual respect and professional admiration. When I met him I already had a very successful and financially viable professional career. He positioned himself as a mentor to me and someone that I could turn to for business advice. As time passed, our relationship turned into a very close personal one. I never wanted or intended to hurt anyone in the process. I regret the pain that I have contributed to his family and to my own family. I have the utmost respect and admiration for both of his daughters – they are both lovely women. I also regret the pain that this situation has caused his ex-wife, Tina, and very much wish one day I will get the opportunity to tell her personally."

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>
  Share Topic