Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Matching undies tweet pissed off tumblr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 4:02am
They sell that at lane bryant for under $50 or nah?
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 4:17am
That's cute ..

La perla has the occasional nice stuff .. But they tend to go grandma-ish sometimes ..
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 5:41am
I love that style bra. I have been stuck in sports bras all month
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 5:44am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

y'all are so damn mean..

Stay gold, ponyboy.  Stay gold.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:53am
This funny....I wake up to people thinking I give enough *&%^$#@Es to proofread (y'all muthaphucka aint even worth me addressing the squiggly red lines and don't even think you are)....and need capes.....lmao I barely talk to Nijjah (no shade)....and whats funny is.....someone always has their cape on for star.....usually its the Dark and Do the Most Crew or tatee......at the end of the day.....I don't call a bish ugly to be malicious I say it cause its true.....and while you hate the fact that Im bickering.....tell me y'all haven't seen this bish refer to me in several threads most of them Im not even in.....this pathetic as bitch will refer to me in RT, RT CHAT, RT Skinny bish, RT Fat bish, AND RT UGLY Bishes Unite and then when I address her ass I'm stalking.....

Tell me Im lying? Ill wait.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 10:33am
youre not. 

yall wont even be in a dispute and she'll randomly be like, 'let me go check the bushes for my stalker' 
or 'my #1 fan is probably lurking..' 

watch me be accused of bein in a clique...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 10:50am
Exactly and most of the time I see that shyt.....and keep scrolling because honestly its pathetic as hell....never can say you see me looking for a bish I don't like......lmao
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

This funny....I wake up to people thinking I give enough *&%^$#@Es to proofread (y'all muthaphucka aint even worth me addressing the squiggly red lines and don't even think you are)....and need capes.....lmao I barely talk to Nijjah (no shade)....and whats funny is.....someone always has their cape on for star.....usually its the Dark and Do the Most Crew or tatee......at the end of the day.....I don't call a bish ugly to be malicious I say it cause its true.....and while you hate the fact that Im bickering.....tell me y'all haven't seen this bish refer to me in several threads most of them Im not even in.....this pathetic as bitch will refer to me in RT, RT CHAT, RT Skinny bish, RT Fat bish, AND RT UGLY Bishes Unite and then when I address her ass I'm stalking.....

Ermmhow my name come up in a thread i aint even check for
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 12:24pm
lol I don't know.

Imma wait for answers tho.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Ermmhow my name come up in a thread i aint even check for

Ive said in a thread you were in that you will cape for that thing every time....you didn't disagree so what the problem now? I didn't insult you I stated a fact....You good? 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435>
  Share Topic