Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Matching undies tweet pissed off tumblr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 36>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

now... star has no chill .. but ugly? nope. thats reaching.
she's a cute girl. 
stop doing this every thread though

Smile
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 12:00am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 12:00am
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

never called the poor girl ugly.. I just reminded her that Sandra looks better than her.. and she needs to chill with calling her ugly. Tis' all

Nijjah to the rescue huh? LOLLOLLOLLOL

We all big girls here. So pathetic.
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 12:00am
I am not good at this thing bhm calls caping... no one is against you. If i am not siding with you, I am therefore #teamfatbish?   lawd..you're so pressed. Geez. I swear it sounds as though she is smacking the keys on her keyboard.
Anywho, life should not be this hard.Smile

Edited by Nijjah25 - Mar 24 2014 at 12:03am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 12:04am
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

I am not good at this thing bhm calls caping... no one is against you. If i am not siding with you, I am therefore #teamfatbish?   lawd..you're so pressed. Geez. I swear it sounds as though she is smacking the keys on her keyboard.
Anywho, life should not be this hard.Smile

You're really not.
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 12:04am
exactly, so stop accusing me of such.  Be happy.. you're so angry.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 12:05am
im just commenting on this thread. but you guys seriously need to stop doing this everyday. 
can y'all make it strictly a bi-weekly thing? schedule these e-fights or something. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

im just commenting on this thread. but you guys seriously need to stop doing this everyday. 
can y'all make it strictly a bi-weekly thing? schedule these e-fights or something. 

I'm not doing it no more. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 12:11am
i hope you calm down on your shade throwing as well 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 12:13am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Star hush that ugly ass face.....thats why you are always angry....all that cheap ass Elf bullshyt and none of it is enough to make you tolerable to the free world......go back to your cage you fugly lil beast.....

But you ugly in a wig and a full face of makeup though...and you still fat..I'm always angry? Is that why you woke up looking for me? LOL

I woke up looking for you?Nah..... You were talking mad shyt last night and when I saw it I thought......no this ugly ass bish didn't......no this ugly ass howler monkey looking ass bish didn't......no this blobfish looking ass bish didn't......no this barnacle looking ass bitch didn't......I understand your parent probably wanted you to have a healthy self esteem but them muthaphucker set their lil pug puppy up for failure.....

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 36>