Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Matching undies tweet pissed off tumblr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 36>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 10:12pm
No I'm still here.
There's nothing to fight about all my "e-beefs" are whack bc I'm not gonna tell someone to die ,write a paragraph for kekes or go that deep.

It's not ever that serious.

Edited by jonesable - Mar 23 2014 at 10:15pm
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Where are the big booty women getting all of these sets? Let me know.

I find some but not an abundance.

idk about sets but target has the cutest pannies... It stopped me dead in my tracks, I went for lip balm and dog food. now, I go in for pannies and whatever else I need
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

This was one of the best scenes in the whole series, the shade, the tension, the awkward "did my husband tell you im fuccing my boss?" Cry Cry LOL

I never got the chance to watch this show. I was supposed to watch it but I got distracting while packing for my trip last year lol
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Nope no Cinnabon LOL haven't seen a churro anywhere else other than PriceSmart AND they stopped carrying the Tyson buffalo wings too. phuckas!

BBpants cant fight a soul, she aint bad. I think  sandy and jones and starf went offline so no more fighting

ETA It's called a D-V-I-V-E-R-S-O-N BBp, I dont wana see a banningCry

Unhappy I can fight!! I just don't do it hmph
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 10:24pm

Nope no Cinnabon LOL haven't seen a churro anywhere else other than PriceSmart AND they stopped carrying the Tyson buffalo wings too. phuckas!

BBpants cant fight a soul, she aint bad. I think  sandy and jones and starf went offline so no more fighting

You know your ass doesn't know how to fight.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 10:25pm
my e-arguments are wack too.. for them reasons. unless im mad or really dont like a person.. 
i will type a paragraph though 

but this one was never really going anywhere. i called it in pms lol 

Edited by coconess - Mar 23 2014 at 10:25pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

You know your ass doesn't know how to fight.

Stop stalking me Stern Smile LOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 10:35pm
You love beating that dead horse of a joke.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 10:38pm
You got some nerve to say anything about beating a dead horse. The nerve!!
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 10:39pm
BHM TEA

1. Ming is a slut who sells her pocket monkey for $3 everytime (don't know why but I heard she likes to keep prices reasonable for her clients.

2. BBpants can't keep a job because she stays high on crack and sizzurp.

3.Jonesable has had bald spots in the middle of her head and wingworm on her cooch for 2 years.

4. HaitianDiva is not from haiti but from  eastern part of Zimbabwe

5. Afrokock has been to jail 5 times and is currently on house arrest for hacking a girl's twitter account threatening to cut off his peepee stick and kill her family if she dont post her nekkid pics

6.Coco records every time she has sex with a random guy and attaches the used condom onto the page. She currently has 300 pages full of used condomsStern Smile

7. Litebrite really isn't litebrite. her mother is from uganda and her dad is from sudan. she is mixed culturally but she is 3000X darker than lupita

8. Diane claims shes Jamaican but she's a lie. Her accent clearly sounds like she's from the Virgin Islands so she can just tek weh haself from dis thread and stop trying to claim Jamaica just because she listens to Sean Paul every once in a whileErmm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 36>
  Share Topic