BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Matching undies tweet pissed off tumblr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 36>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 4:53pm
Where are the big booty women getting all of these sets? Let me know.

I find some but not an abundance.
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 5:01pm

good grief. yall took it there...
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

*** reads the last page, backs away and logs off***

LOLLOLLOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

This bish won't leave her house without bringing someone else's hair and a mask along with her, admits if she big chops she would be busted, getting all kinda chemicals poured on her face and hi-tech lasers shot at her, needles jabbed into her copious belly fat, claim to have a job and yet still has time to stalk me? Every day? Bish do you want me or something??? Even if I did have the same inclinations as you and your crowd you ain't my type. You said you got a man so why you still dreamin about me? Big nasty fat bald edge bull nose man lookin spanx wearing common law yella dog...

I've barely worn weave in two years.....
Barely wear make up as most of my pics were without make up......Flawless ain't i.....you mad?
Stalk you.....it took a pm and how many years later to find this? I'm clearly not checking for you. But let's discuss you making slick comment about me stalking you when Im no where in the thread.....or even acknowledging you.....but I'm stalking.....and I have the receipts.....let me know if you need them posted.
Big chopping ain't shyt to me been there done that and I said bishes cause you love the tell EVERYONE considering transitioning to rock a fade....
Laser oh the laser hair removal I want? You should look into it because bish you have a hairy ass face which is bad because it adds to the fact that you are ugly.
You wouldn't be my type even if you died and came back as a much better looking bish.
You love to call me ugly but even you don't believe that you know it hurts that I'm pretty and you know your false sense of confidence is just a defense mechanism for the fact that you've been told youre an ugly disgusting piece of deluded shyt your whole life.....that why you shun everything that doesn't resemble you......dark, unattractive 4bzzzzzzzz natural and banana shaped thin which sorry ain't hitting on shyt...if I had you looks or life I'd probably slit my fukkin wrist......horizontal and vertical......

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

if I had you looks or life I'd probably slit my fukkin wrist......horizontal and vertical......

Do it bitch, do it for the people...just stop stalking me...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 9:27pm
I don't have your looks or your life.....so I'm good

But you can feel free .......
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 9:29pm
Yall do this every other thread...

Yall ain't tired of telling each other to die yet?
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 9:31pm
I am her whole life...I've never seen anything like it. I'm over it.

Edited by liesnalibis - Mar 23 2014 at 9:49pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 9:32pm
Nope...feel free to scroll.....y'all kill me....you see who is posting back and forth yet you still click the thread read then get mad.......you know you could have avoided us.....it ain't that hard.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 9:34pm
Wacko
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style