Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Matching undies tweet pissed off tumblr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 35>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:29am
it has nothin to do with no buddy buddy shiit i say whatever i want to you anytime i please.. you know i dont feel the need for backup. no one on here does with you… your keystrokes are not etherous or deadly.. youre just convinced ppl wanna gang up on you… it just CANT be that many people genuinely agree with others and try to make you see that youre hella crazy or wrong right..? 

and i was just giving my opinion on the situation like you do every 5 minutes.. plus i was being real nice.. i had typed up a lot more and backspaced.. so dont try to tell me when im allowed to type.. was about to keep it moving anyways cus youre not capable of believing/comprehending many things about yourself. 
delusions of grandeur ass.  
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:31am
....i thought maybe y'all were posting cute panty and bra sets
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:31am
You feel that strongly about it huh...Sleepy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:32am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

but I was told I was annoying and accused of stalking when I asked if yall had beef lmao

I don't have no beef wit nobody but then again I can only speak for myself. Smile
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:37am
i dont have beef with star but im done with her. 

ive tried.. i dont think she likes people to be nice to her.. 

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:40am
Coconess...I don't care...what are you overlooking? I don't need nobody to be nice to me. Like scarface said if you tryna take me down you gon need a f*ckin army...I ain't never been no week bish...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:43am

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

"I'm still standin', huh! ! Come on! Go ahead! I take you *&%^$#@Ein' bullet! Come on! I take your *&%^$#@Ein' bullet! You think you kill me with bullets? I take you *&%^$#@Ein' bullets! Go ahead!"

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:44am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

This bish on the pipe skrong.......
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:48am
if you didnt care.. you wouldnt say shiit then act like you said something completely opposite… you'd be like 'yup… i insinuated your ass was never like that… and..?' [sandra] own your shiit [/sandra] 
 'b-b-b-but… ALL i said was that was that pic looked weird Ouch...' 
and thats just one example.. you do it daily.. you are the epitome of a weak biitch. you stay hiding your hand…

but anywho your crazy ass doesnt even see that nobody was ever trying to take you down.. 
you are not that much of a factor 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:49am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

you are not that much of a factor 

Then let it go...really...cuz you sound mad right now...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 35>
  Share Topic