BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Matching undies tweet pissed off tumblr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 35>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:59am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Thank you.....bish think we make up this shyt......nah bish everything opposite of her mediocre looking ass is bad....naw bish you just a pathetic low self-esteem having ass bish......get some help.....

But you the one stalking me though LOL...you out here in different threads enlisting people...the other one want it so bad I'm not gonna give it to her.

And shady get mad at my fat comments...am I supposed to care when you didn't get mad at anything else that was said? But I guess that's how shady people do...

No need to enlist anyone.....we all think you are annoying and ugly.......Big smileLOL
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:02am

Thank you.....bish think we make up this shyt......nah bish everything opposite of her mediocre looking ass is bad....naw bish you just a pathetic low self-esteem having ass bish......get some help.....

But you the one stalking me though LOL...you out here in different threads enlisting people...the other one want it so bad I'm not gonna give it to her.

And shady get mad at my fat comments...am I supposed to care when you didn't get mad at anything else that was said? But I guess that's how shady people do...

I didn't get mad til I read the comment you made last night bout the fat girls eating stars...most of the people in that thread weren't paying your ass any attention but you couldn't resist being disrespectful as usual.

But bet, if someone would have made a disrespectful comment about skinny women, natural hair, or dark skin(which you don't even have lol), your ass would have been ready to go.

Funny how I'm shady now, but you ain't never think that when I was agreeing with your ass.

Like I said, convo over. I'll be damned if I waste time trying to enlighten someone on common decency and respect.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:04am
In this thread like

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:05am
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:07am
Stern Smile
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:09am

But you the one stalking me though LOL...you out here in different threads enlisting people...the other one want it so bad I'm not gonna give it to her.

No need to enlist anyone.....we all think you are annoying and ugly.......Big smileLOL

But the only one thanking you is the Ice King....LOLSandra everything I say or do or stand for makes you insecure...that's why you hate me so much...my mere slim, thick raven haired, ebony covered existence peeves you to your core. That's too bad. If you had confidence in your store bought swag it wouldn't even matter...I know you tryna get me banned. That was your sole objective on your calendar today. You think if only you don't have to see my font it will make it all better. It won't work.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:11am
This bish on the pipe skrong.......
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:13am
wow… im glad i came in here. 

i typed up a few responses.. one about that pic thing from last night but i just backspaced… its pointless. a phony wont own up to shiit they'll just keep faking. 

and you cant change delusional peoples minds… dont matter how many people say it. star youre deluded in hella ways.. 

sandra ugly though..? Confused

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:13am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

But you the one stalking me though LOL...you out here in different threads enlisting people...the other one want it so bad I'm not gonna give it to her.

I didn't get mad til I read the comment you made last night bout the fat girls eating stars...most of the people in that thread weren't paying your ass any attention but you couldn't resist being disrespectful as usual.

But bet, if someone would have made a disrespectful comment about skinny women, natural hair, or dark skin(which you don't even have lol), your ass would have been ready to go.

Funny how I'm shady now, but you ain't never think that when I was agreeing with your ass.

Like I said, convo over. I'll be damned if I waste time trying to enlighten someone on common decency and respect.

So the other one has common decency huh? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I'll leave it at that.

People made jokes about skinny women eating salads and celery too. It's called a joke. Why would I get mad. I'm not the spokesperson for skinny people. You're talking about my eating stars comment...you're really seething at that? Get a sense of humor. You want to talk about common decency and respect when you're taking up for someone who makes fun of people's fathers while they are still in the morgue just because y'all shop in the same department...stop.

Please no one else bother me with your two cents if you aren't going to be objective. Sleepy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 11:16am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

wow… im glad i came in here. 

i typed up a few responses.. one about that pic thing from last night but i just backspaced… its pointless. a phony wont own up to shiit they'll just keep faking. 

and you cant change delusional peoples minds… dont matter how many people say it. star youre deluded in hella ways.. 

sandra ugly though..? Confused

I told you I don't play that my buddy/kid sister/we are family/I got all my sisters and me shyt. Don't try to come in here after shyt done popped off. It's over.

Edited by liesnalibis - Mar 21 2014 at 11:22am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 35>