BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Matching undies tweet pissed off tumblr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 36>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:31am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Right.....Ermm

Somethin is really wrong with you...LOL How would you even know??? Just leave it alone. Confused

Funny thing I just did the same thing you did tho Coco in the skinny thread......

I ain't get mad though. 

And everybody said that pic looked stupid and fake even before it was called. It is what it is.

It had nothing to do with the pic.....and you know it....

What about me transfixes you day and night? Did you dream about me last night? Was I the first thing on your mind when you woke up this morning? Has your soul been burning slow since that last torturous ether? Have you been seeing me in every bagel, every enchilada, every ham hock on your plate?

I don't like you Sandra. Never have, never will. Get over it. I'm not interested in any more of your theses. Oh, poor miserable Sandra, go find a railroad crossing and while you're at it bring a sleeping bag. You'll find yourself much happier.

Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:35am
Star hush that ugly ass face.....thats why you are always angry....all that cheap ass Elf bullshyt and none of it is enough to make you tolerable to the free world......go back to your cage you fugly lil beast.....
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:35am

[QUOTE=SamoneLenior]
lol

I rather see a nice ass bounce than breasts

Ill look at all of it equally.....and nice firm breast aint jiggling like that......trust.....LOLEmbarrassed

I could, I really could, but I choose not to...LOL

You can choose to....what you got a fat joke? Then Ill remind you that you're ugly as you'll rant and rave about me stalking you.....I say your too ugly to stalk.....you will call me a few bishes....and I'll talk about your face.....you will say Im the devil.....Ill say you look like hell......and you say you're moving on....

Same shyt different day

Yawn....
[/QUOTE

No bish I'm pretty. Consult the pics on your hard drive. Meanwhile y'all round here lookin like a bull complete with a nose ring and Old Man Winter in a blond wig. Are you really stalking first thing in the morning? You are still a fat bish posting five year old pics in full drag and with light skin filters following me around BHM trying to get me to throw you a bone. 

See spot on....yawn......girl we all think you are ugly as hell.....with them sideshow bob braid outs you keep posting.....tryna get people to big chop.....so you won't be the most busted bish on here anymore.....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

You and Leatherface right? Tell it like it is, don't add nothing to it. Bish you sound extra jealous right now. How you gon get mad cuz niccas say nice things about my hair? I didn't even bring it up. If you had hair I'm sure you would get compliments too. Yeah, I'm gonna ignore you now. This is gonna hurt your feelings but I don't care about you and I don't have time for this.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:37am
Why would I be mad about that cotton? That shyt is extra coarse and dry....always talking about your scalp acting up.....ewwww noooooo......Why the would I want that shyt........um no....LOL

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:37am
Some of y'all just need to get together and fukc or fight lol.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:38am

Star hush that ugly ass face.....thats why you are always angry....all that cheap ass Elf bullshyt and none of it is enough to make you tolerable to the free world......go back to your cage you fugly lil beast.....

But you ugly in a wig and a full face of makeup though...and you still fat..I'm always angry? Is that why you woke up looking for me? LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:41am

But you ugly in a wig and a full face of makeup though...and you still fat..I'm always angry? Is that why you woke up looking for me? LOL

I woke up looking for you?Nah..... You were talking mad shyt last night and when I saw it I thought......no this ugly ass bish didn't......no this ugly ass howler monkey looking ass bish didn't......no this blobfish looking ass bish didn't......no this barnacle looking ass bitch didn't......I understand your parent probably wanted you to have a healthy self esteem but them muthaphucker set their lil pug puppy up for failure.....

LOLLOLLOLLOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:42am

Why would I be mad about that cotton? That shyt is extra coarse and dry....always talking about your scalp acting up.....ewwww noooooo......Why the would I want that shyt........um no....LOL

You fallin back on your hair type (prolly imaginary)? In 2014? LOL Yes I'm an extra coarse 4b and I still shyt relentlessly upon you. Seethe on that. LOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:44am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

She need to get it out some type of way cuz it's clearly wearing on her smh...bish expending more calories sweatin over that keyboard than she will all day...jowls quiverin and shyt...Dead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:46am

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

She need to get it out some type of way cuz it's clearly wearing on her smh...bish expending more calories sweatin over that keyboard than she will all day...jowls quiverin and shyt...Dead

I have a rule about fighting ugly bish....yall heauxs aint got shyt to lose......LOLLOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 36>