Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Matching undies tweet pissed off tumblr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 35>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:08am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

did we ever have a no bra thread?

I believe we have and I'm sure I shook my head all the way through.
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:12am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Right.....Ermm

Somethin is really wrong with you...LOL How would you even know??? Just leave it alone. Confused
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:13am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Right.....Ermm

Somethin is really wrong with you...LOL How would you even know??? Just leave it alone. Confused

Funny thing I just did the same thing you did tho Coco in the skinny thread......
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:14am

lol

I rather see a nice ass bounce than breasts

Ill look at all of it equally.....and nice firm breast aint jiggling like that......trust.....LOLEmbarrassed
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:16am

lol

Ill look at all of it equally.....and nice firm breast aint jiggling like that......trust.....LOLEmbarrassed

I could, I really could, but I choose not to...LOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:17am

Right.....Ermm

Funny thing I just did the same thing you did tho Coco in the skinny thread......

I ain't get mad though. 

And everybody said that pic looked stupid and fake even before it was called. It is what it is.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:18am

lol

You can choose to....what you got a fat joke? Then Ill remind you that you're ugly as you'll rant and rave about me stalking you.....I say your too ugly to stalk.....you will call me a few bishes....and I'll talk about your face.....you will say Im the devil.....Ill say you look like hell......and you say you're moving on....

Same shyt different day

Yawn....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:21am

Right.....Ermm

I ain't get mad though. 

And everybody said that pic looked stupid and fake even before it was called. It is what it is.

It had nothing to do with the pic.....and you know it....
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:25am

lol

You can choose to....what you got a fat joke? Then Ill remind you that you're ugly as you'll rant and rave about me stalking you.....I say your too ugly to stalk.....you will call me a few bishes....and I'll talk about your face.....you will say Im the devil.....Ill say you look like hell......and you say you're moving on....

Same shyt different day

Yawn....

No bish I'm pretty. Consult the pics on your hard drive. Meanwhile y'all round here lookin like a bull complete with a nose ring and Old Man Winter in a blond wig. Are you really stalking first thing in the morning? You are still a fat bish posting five year old pics in full drag and with light skin filters following me around BHM trying to get me to throw you a bone. 

Edited by liesnalibis - Mar 21 2014 at 10:30am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 10:29am

[QUOTE=SamoneLenior]
lol

Same shyt different day

Yawn....
[/QUOTE

No bish I'm pretty. Consult the pics on your hard drive. Meanwhile y'all round here lookin like a bull complete with a nose ring and Old Man Winter in a blond wig. Are you really stalking first thing in the morning? You are still a fat bish posting five year old pics in full drag and with light skin filters following me around BHM trying to get me to throw you a bone. 

See spot on....yawn......girl we all think you are ugly as hell.....with them sideshow bob braid outs you keep posting.....tryna get people to big chop.....so you won't be the most busted bish on here anymore.....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 35>
  Share Topic