Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Master P Responds To His Estranged Wife on welfare
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Master P Responds To His Estranged Wife on welfare

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:20pm
Wow oh wow just wow.
Sponsored Links

purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:26pm
Hercy? If I remember correctly, there is also a Vercy. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Shocked
i had noooooo idea that master P still had money… who woulda thunk it..?

Hercy, Mercy, Tytyana, and Italy…? 
how many kids does he have..? thats not even including cymphonique and romeo
Master P was famous during my party times . I think we are close in age lol . The man own part of beats prior to the sale . Now he can claim billionaire status . I saw the court thing on CNN . Why would you miss after fighting for so long ? Confused I never believe all the things he said about the mother . The man was a player and drug head back in the day .  Both parents need to do better .

Edited by india100 - Jun 10 2014 at 7:31pm
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Lawd have mercy. 
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Lawd have mercy. 

Pun intended?
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

How she sposed to take care of 4 kids if she ain't got a pot to piss in?

Ima go with this
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:52pm
I waited to comment on this because I knew other things would come to light a court wouldn't give her children if she didn't have a suitable place to live might not be what she's accustomed to but its a roof. I guess shes not a drug addict either because with a accusation Im sure they made her submit a drug test. A father that claimed the mother was so unfit just doesn't show up to a court date must have forgot.

I wish people could settle the divorce quickly and separate assets so the kids don't have to be dragged through all the mud slinging.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:52pm
she's going to get paid now, and deservedly so. Clap
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:54pm
But she was getting paid when he had the kids......she messed over the money....
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

But she was getting paid when he had the kids......she messed over the money....

idk what he was giving but she needs half of allllla that, not whatever he was deciding to drop in the bucket on his own.  if she was really on drugs he would've shown up for court.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic