Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Master P Responds To His Estranged Wife on welfare
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Master P Responds To His Estranged Wife on welfare

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Master P Responds To His Estranged Wife on welfare
    Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 5:29pm

Master P Responds To His Estranged Wife Saying He’s Worth $200 Million And She’s On Welfare

Mon, Mar 17 2014 by Bitchie Staff Filed Under: Celebrities
master-p-divorce-sonya-c-miller_zpsb2532100
Master P is gonna let his ex-wife drag his name through the mud without getting his two cents in.

Last week, TMZ reported that the No Limit Records rapper was out here living like a king in the lap of luxury while his estranged wife Sonya Miller is barely making it on welfare while trying to take care of four kids. She also claims that she helped him start his businesses, including No Limit Records, and P is now worth over $200 million but has left her without a pot to pee in. She recently had to move in with Lil Romeo.

Master P, however, says her money problems don’t have anything to do with him! This weekend, he posted an open letter on his website, biting back at both TMZ and Sonya. He wrote:

Why is this news? I haven’t been with this person in over 7 years. She has had several boyfriends since then. I take great care of all of my kids, all of their needs are being met in an abundance. I come from the ghetto, I changed my life but she didn’t want to grow with me so were not together. If Sonya supposedly helped me start any of my companies including No Limit, wouldn’t she be capable of creating some type of income in the last seven years besides turning to welfare?

Educated business people don’t think like that even in hard times. Stevie Wonder could see through this publicity stunt. This is hilarious. All I ask is that she take a drug test in the next two weeks and pass it. I will give her everything I have. The four minors she says she needs help with, three of them are with me, this makes no sense. I’m tired of sugarcoating and hiding the truth of ungrateful people that I’ve been taking care of for so many years. If she’s that great of a businesswoman like she claims, she should be able to do it again for herself.

I don’t trip on my past success. Even through the rebuilding stages in my life, I never blamed anybody. I just figured it out and worked harder. I put my trust in God, not people. You can expect people to take shots at you but I never imagined the people you take care of to turn on you.

I can see why wealthy people leave their money to charity because there are so many ungrateful, unappreciative family members that feel entitled even when they haven’t contributed. When things are going good, everybody loves you, but when things aren’t so good, you see the real in people and even in relationships. I’m not mad at her though. I’ll just pray for her, she will always be the mother of my children. I’m not perfect but I go above and beyond to provide for my kids and family.

Is P implying that she’s on drugs and that may be one of the sources of her money problems? Ouch!

If you are wondering what Romeo has to say about this, he posted:

My father is a good man, my parents are not together but he still provides a roof, transportation and all of her living expenses. Honestly, she gives me the bills and I hand them over to him and he takes care of it. She is blessed, she lives in a guard-gated community and drives luxury vehicles. Its funny how people jump on negative media and gossip instead of all the positive things that my father does for underprivileged kids in communities across the U.S.” That’s okay though, the enemy doesn’t try to stop you from where you’re at, but where you’re going. We must be going into even bigger success.

But it was the mom who ran to the media -_-

Family business should stay in the family!

Should she be entitled to a little piece of the pie?

Read more at http://necolebitchie.com/2014/03/17/master-p-responds-to-his-estranged-wife-saying-hes-worth-200-million-and-shes-on-welfare/#IiWSlOFUx1dll64t.99

Edited by Random Thoughts - Mar 17 2014 at 5:32pm
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 5:32pm
I was just thinking this is what happens when you don't get divorced when the marriage is over.

He has at least two kids from other women that are as old as his marriage. Why are they still married and haven't been together in 7 years. .

They both are a mess if you ask me.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 5:35pm
damn. talking about your kids moms like that.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 5:38pm
Well damn....
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 5:38pm
Clap
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 5:40pm
Wait...he pays her housing, transportation, and living expenses and she still wants more...even tho she has a man?

Snip, snip, cut off b!tch.
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 5:40pm
I'm with Master P on this one. No where does she state he's behind on child support. 7 years....come on!
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 5:41pm
....isnt cymphinique like 14/15...so he cheated on romeo momma and they got back together and then broke up again?
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 5:41pm
Romeo should have stayed out of this.

Has P moved on to lighter and brighter?

Edited by liesnalibis - Mar 17 2014 at 5:43pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

....isnt cymphinique like 14/15...so he cheated on romeo momma and they got back together and then broke up again?

She should be close to 18.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>