Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Master Chef Josh - arrested

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 3:52pm
Damn he looks just like this crazy a$$ Haitian guy I use to date. Fugg!!! The crazy ones always got da best pipe
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 11:56pm
ARRESTED 'MASTERCHEF' FINALIST
HISTORY OF ODD, CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR

The "MasterChef" finalist who was arrested after getting into a violent, bizarre encounter with cops ... has a history of criminal behavior ... including a previous arrest. 

TMZ broke the story ... Josh Marks was popped by cops in Chicago last week after he allegedly punched a cop and tried to steal his gun. It took 5 cops to finally subdue the 7-foot-2 giant, after using pepper spray and batons. Once in custody cops say Marks claimed he was God. 

Marks' lawyer told TMZ afterwards, doctors are evaluating the chef for a mental illness, arguing he wasn't in his right mind when the alleged attack went down. 

Now we've learned this isn't the first time Marks has had a run in with the law. 

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Marks was arrested in June for trespassing in a Chicago condo complex -- after allegedly sneaking in on numerous occasions and bizarrely telling residents he lived there. He DID NOT.

At the time, the building sent a WARNING to residents to be on the lookout for a "very tall" African-American man, who "enters the building by catching the door." They were told to call 911. The case is still pending. 

As for the assault case, Marks has been charged with two felonies and faces 14 years in prison.

and sigh...Cry

MasterChef finalist Josh Marks has just been canned by 2 of his sponsors after he was arrested earlier this week for allegedly attacking a police officer ... TMZ has learned. 

A rep for the "Make A Sound Project" -- an organization dedicated to helping people who suffer from depression -- tells us Marks is OUT as an official spokesperson, effective immediately.(sounds like the perfect spokesperson to me Confused)

"We appreciate what Josh has done for us but we're in the market of helping people. So, we'll keep him in our prayers ... but as of now Chef Marks will be dropped as a spokesman." 

Marks has also been 86'd from an NYC cooking competition called "Culinary Fight Night" -- which had marketed Marks as a celebrity judge for an upcoming event. 

The CFN people tell TMZ ... they made the decision to ax Marks from the event because they don't want to to put their fans in danger -- adding, "We won't have this man tarnish the integrity of our brand."

As for Marks ... we're told he remains hospitalized in Chicago ... and his lawyer says doctors are evaluating him to determine if he suffers from mental illness.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:18am
Make A Sound project should be ashamed of themselves imo....Instead of dropping him completely as a spokesperson they should have offered him help. He was good enough to bring awareness to their cause but not good enough to be helped by it?....It sounds like he does suffer from some type of mental illness and  I hope he gets some kind of help soon.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 1:57am

They're asking fans to support by donating to his defense fund.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 7:53am
This saddens me.  I was cheering for him so much!!!  Hope he gets the help he needs.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 8:30am

Cry

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 1:17am
He committed suicide... sad

'MasterChef' Finalist Found Dead of Apparent Suicide
1012-josh-marks-master-chef-mugshot-1

"MasterChef" finalist Josh Marks has been found dead in a Chicago alleyway -- just a few months after his infamous run-in with University of Chicago police -- and officials believe he committed suicide.

A rep for the Chicago PD says they received a call from a woman screaming for help Friday evening ... and after arriving to the alley found a 26-year old male with a gunshot wound to the head.

Multiple sources involved with the investigation tell us the victim is Josh Marks.

We're told officers also recovered a nearby weapon ... and they're still on-scene investigating.

You'll recall, 26-year-old 7-foot-2 Marks was arrested by U. of Chicago cops in July after allegedly punching an officer and trying to grab his gun. Three officers tried to subdue Marks with batons and pepper spray, but he broke free and took off running.

It eventually took 5 officers to chase him down and handcuff him. Once in custody, cops claim Marks blamed Gordon Ramsay for his outburst, claiming the celeb chef had possessed him and turned him into God. There was no evidence of drug use.

Months before the arrest, Marks released a video for the "Make a Sound Project" -- an organization dedicated to helping people struggling with suicidal thoughts -- revealing he suffered from bipolar disorder.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 1:22am
Oh my God.
Wow
Really wow
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 1:26am

OMG... I remember him from his days on Master Chef. So tragic.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 1:30am
OMG I literally have tears Cry...This pisses me off in a way I cant even describe mannnnn....Again im like was he medicated during the taping because he seemed so put together and losing crushed him....so those "what ifs" pop in my head.... he was sooo freaking talented  I just wish he got more help.....

I was rooting for him to win so damn hard...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic