Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Massive China City in New York State?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:30pm
let's not forget their honorary white status during apartheid.  this will not be good for us, at all...but good for them.  they hate black people and they're violent...more-so than the reputation black people have, fck whatchu heard.

Sponsored Links

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:33pm
Lmaooooooo!!!@creole booty

Ya'll dont see what they did in the west indies came in took all the factor jobs an all we got were mixed babies

Edited by HaitianDiva64 - Feb 23 2014 at 12:36pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:43pm
It's definitely not going to be to black peoples' advantage. They are horribly racist.But at the same time, that's what you get for falling asleep behind the wheel. Blacks in the U.S. are not even in the fight anymore and it's sad to see such an extreme reversion some 60 years after civil rights. Matter of fact, it's shameful. And look what they're doing in Africa. They're taking a lot without giving much in return. No training, no skill transfer, nothing. I'm not so sure about the continent's ascent anymore. The whole situation is a ticking time bomb.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Eric Cartman was right after all...lolol

Hi Blaquefoxx.
Forgive my ignorance.
I know South Park, but I don't know this reference. What did Cartman say? TIA!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

*imagines native Americans being like, "the Europeans r coming. We need to learn English."*
DeadLOL

I took Mandarin in undergrad and was able to have little conversations with my friend's elementary aged sister who was also taking it.

For my career, Spanish is the language I need to focus on at this point.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Chinese are notoriously racist and ethnocentric. I expect the overall plight of Blacks in America to remain unchanged.

Bottom line.
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:40pm
What can we do to compete or get with the chinese or do we just go with the flow and fall back
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:46pm
Japanese was easy for me to learn. I enjoyed it more than spanish
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Lots of cultures r now extinct. I'm over it.

We all know only the strong survive. If black folks go the same way as the Mayans.... *shrugs* welp.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

What can we do to compete or get with the chinese or do we just go with the flow and fall back

LOL

I think the first thing we can do is to support our own. The reason why this so-called world economy exist is because us coloreds love to spend, spend, spend while the powers that be love to exploit, exploit, exploit. We can't generate wealth if all of our money is going to these heathens and not to our communities.

Shyt, as much as we spend, we should have our own currency, banks, government and everything else. Of course these crakkkas will try to nuke everything we have, but I'm the type that would rather die trying than to sit back, do nothing and hope there's some leftover crumbs for me to grab. The issue is that not many of us feel the same way, so its impossible to unite and organize smh...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic