Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Married women - do you have this problem?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Author
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

A beat down? That's too much

i think that's a big part of the scenario. Some women don't know how to respond to it. Who do i get mad at and how far do i go? most women (realistically speaking) aren't about to catch an assault charge. 

this chick thought it would make her look insecure. others go the opposite and try to make themselves look crazy. 

The bigger part of the scenario is it wouldn't even have to come to a beat down or anyone acting crazy for that matter..people recognize weak people and will try them on any account..you can get your point across to someone in a well-composed manner, but if ole girl wants to keep being disrespectful then it has nothing to do with the husband...it is about her continuing to be disrespectful and how the wife chooses to handle the situation would be fair from that moment on. Now, of course the way to handle it would be to not allow the girl in the house anymore..outside of the house it is on the husband, but you won't disrespect me in my house.

BTW: there is such a thing as beat down that does not lead to an assault charge LOL
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

The bigger part of the scenario is it wouldn't even have to come to a beat down or anyone acting crazy for that matter..people recognize weak people and will try them on any account..you can get your point across to someone in a well-composed manner, but if ole girl wants to keep being disrespectful then it has nothing to do with the husband...it is about her continuing to be disrespectful and how the wife chooses to handle the situation would be fair from that moment on. Now, of course the way to handle it would be to not allow the girl in the house anymore..outside of the house it is on the husband, but you won't disrespect me in my house.

BTW: there is such a thing as beat down that does not lead to an assault charge LOL

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:16am
Clap
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:52am
wow---

so many wrongs here! this woman is weak and insecure, she allows women to throw themself at her husband and says or does nothing?? where is her self respect? u have to teach people how to treat you...did she think tryin to dress sexy would work? oh please she is insecure and weak!
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:54am
That cosign memeCry
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:03am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

wow---

so many wrongs here! this woman is weak and insecure, she allows women to throw themself at her husband and says or does nothing?? where is her self respect? u have to teach people how to treat you...did she think tryin to dress sexy would work? oh please she is insecure and weak!
how is she weak and insecure becase of other people's actions?

Technically shes in a lose lose .. if she becomes a bitch .. shes then likely to be labelled delusional for perceiving that people want him. If she doesn't respond it becomes her fault for not putting her foot down to other women..

What's wrong with this picture?

Someone made a comment about married women fearing available women .. I can't remember who or what thread but that comment would fit into this discussion..

Edited by afrokock - Dec 20 2012 at 1:07am
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:08am
Am I naive for not feeling like it's even a real issue? 
Ok, a woman wants my husband. Didn't she want him before I had his child? All of a sudden she wants him, or just that she think he's more likely to cheat now that the home is perceived as less sexy and adult? I don't get it. 

I wouldn't be worried about this. If our marriage is built on the right foundation, no one could shake it. We have a union, and God is the head. 

Edited by Derri - Dec 20 2012 at 1:09am
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:10am
1. She's very insecure about herself and her marriage
-I don't understand how your friend dresses up all sexy and inappropriate all the time to lure your husband and the next thing you do is dress sexy yourself.
-she snuggles closer to him on the couch and all you do is grit your teeth and walk off? No way.
2. He's already cheated or about to
-he likes the attention he's getting from the other women and he feebly wards it off. Note the snuggling above. He didn't leave, he was merely "uncomfortable"
-she kissed him on the cheek, serves him eggs while looking all sexxay
3. They have a dysfunctional relationship
-cause of all the above

Edited by choc_lover - Dec 20 2012 at 1:18am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon