BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Married to Medicine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 34>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 8:03pm
only friendship I think is genuine is Dr Simone's and Dr Jackie and I believe their's is more about professional respect more than anything
Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

Ended a few weeks ago w/ Mariah basically saying she doesn't want to renew Kari's contract for season 2

I saw the reunion and I thought Mariah was implying that she and her husband decided they no longer wanted to apart of the show.   Really, so Mariah that upset with Kari (I thought they were besties for a fw years before Quad came into the picture).  I wonder why Mariah now dislikes Kari so much...truly it can't be because of the party. 
I often wonder this about all shows...housewives,basketball wives and so on...all these ppl were friends for a while before the show,but now that they are on the show they seem to lose friendships so easily and quickly...hmm

Ya, but everything is more pronounce. I have friends that I had a falling out with and just moved on with life. but if we were forced to be on the show, we would have to reconcile constantly and forced to lay it out on the table. No one is perfect, but these shows nitpick at everyone's flaws. Like on RHOOC, they keep claiming Alexis is superficial, which is not entirely that big of a deal especially in their environment, but on the show they make it a huge enough deal to refuse to be friends with her.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 8:22pm

They were friends, but not within the same circle if that makes sense. The show forced them all together and that change in dynamics shook things up.

Huh??  Can you elaborate?
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 8:44pm

They were friends, but not within the same circle if that makes sense. The show forced them all together and that change in dynamics shook things up.

If I understand this right.....it seemed as though they were friends or enjoyed each other's company on their own standards, but I don't think they were bff's or friends enough to be intimate with....like the friends that can see you in your pajamas and bonnet ...or you would get dress in front of friend...I feel like they weren't in that circle
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 12:12am

All of the ladies were friends with Mariah, not with each other. With the show, they all had to come together but clashed with Quad initially and that was really what stirred up the pot for drama I believe.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:01pm
Anybody watching this show??

Why are Quad and Mariah bickering?

Dr. Jackie is rude for "practicing" at a bowling alley. STFU??
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:11pm
I woulda check Dr Jackie hard looking ass.....I woulda been like.....bish you in shape and in chemo so have several seats....the gym aint stop that cancer did it.....swerve back in your lane....kay boo......bishes be trying it and the dentist was right....that bish know she fat.....everytime her clothes tags have double digits......
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:16pm
Dr Jackie honeeey she would have been cussed the fucc out!
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I woulda check Dr Jackie hard looking ass.....I woulda been like.....bish you in shape and in chemo so have several seats....the gym aint stop that cancer did it.....swerve back in your lane....kay boo......bishes be trying it and the dentist was right....that bish know she fat.....everytime her clothes tags have double digits......

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 34>
  Share Topic