Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Married to Medicine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 35>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Y'all looking for any reason to hate that white women.......I don't think she was wrong......they acted like some ignant fools at her house and she had to pay......they destroyed rentals......she had to pay more......only one check was for $300......

But she refused a check from Toya but wanted one from Mariah...she's snotty and thinks she's above all these women. That "her husband will divorce her tmrw" comment her husband said irritated me too. They both her and her husband rub me the wrong way.
Sponsored Links

CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 8:28pm
I cant stand the way Mariah talks...annoying...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 8:36pm
Aiden downgraded. She is ghetto and the way she speaks makes me cringe......I'm mad he tries to match her ghetto speech........it's insulting.....
leftywefty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leftywefty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 8:50pm
i'm afraid to watch this
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 8:52pm
Ayden aint having this....Simone's hubby is the only one there with some sense
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 9:01pm
Good lawd, they are committing hit and runs too? Cry
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 9:01pm
It's only a secret to the daughter.......everyone else knows......they talking bout it cause Mariah likes to act like she's above everyone.
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:49pm
Do you guys this Quad is going bald? Im not sure why her weaves fit like that. Maybe her hairline just goes too far back?
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 11:08pm
What is Mariah's deal with her daughter being adopted and wanting to keep it hush hush? Does she not want people to know she had a kid before she married the doctor or something, whats to hide? 

I don't see the problem with telling her kid the truth, it isn't a bad thing. 
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 5:28pm
I strongly dislike they were most of them apply their eye makeup. looking like clowns

Mariah is doing to much she needs to be a women an admit that she was wrong in how she handled it. She thinks way to highly of herself.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 35>
  Share Topic