BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Married to Medicine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 35>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 8:58pm
why would mariah involve her child.  smh......

and toya shouldn't have even entertained it. i would have re-directed the child right back or told her to talk to her mom about it.

is being a doctor's wife really that big of a deal in ATL?
Sponsored Links

Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

Mmmkay, let me spill a tiny bit of irrelevant tea: This "Jonetta" person is from Maryland and used to date my husband's brother... She actually tried to mess with him a year ago..

Honey, don't lie, lickey lickey is nice but you miss that pole in your back... That's why you want to do it that way.. Kadejah (or however you spell it) is no man.. PERIOD.. It's okay to like dack...

Shocked....well, Dr. Simone did call it. she wanted a baby bad because she also wants some D. LOL wouldn't be surprised if she was already doing it now. 
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

why would mariah involve her child.  smh......

and toya shouldn't have even entertained it. i would have re-directed the child right back or told her to talk to her mom about it.

is being a doctor's wife really that big of a deal in ATL?
lol...I have been wondering this as well...
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

LOL

I really don't like Mariah's queen bee attitude. I know that she's the nucleus of the show but there is no hierarchy in a friendship. 
IA I don't like it either... I don't like Toya or Mariah and hope they don't bring this show back..
ITA. It's one thing when there's a person...personality...who is a villain, but aside from Quad and the doctors, these women are just unlikeable. Mariah lied when she said that this mess is positive.

Why would Toya tell that child that?
I don't know, but it's called for an azz whuppin.. But I must say an azz whuppin would not be needed if you tell the truth in the beginning..What Toya did is hurtful and I wouldn't deal with her ever again..We would be cordial but never friends.. I need their characters to be defined: I need an evil one, a nice one, a funny one, a bitchy one....
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 9:51pm
Somebody I'm sub'd to on YT is/was a patient of one of these doctors. IDK which one cuz that vid is damn near half an hour long and I don't watch this show so I damn sure ain't watchin a long ass YT vid about it.
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 1:58am
I hate mariah becasue she got that "hollier than thou" attitude, Im surprised her huband didnt file for divorce yet after her ratchedness at the bday party. Toya didnt "talk" about her child, she told simone that mariahs husband was not the lilgirls bio dad, while that was definatly wrong, all the "extras she puttin on it aint needed....but its needed for ratings...
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 8:39am
the women on this show are so childish
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 8:50am
Originally posted by demilee27 demilee27 wrote:

I hate mariah becasue she got that "hollier than thou" attitude, Im surprised her huband didnt file for divorce yet after her ratchedness at the bday party. Toya didnt "talk" about her child, she told simone that mariahs husband was not the lilgirls bio dad, while that was definatly wrong, all the "extras she puttin on it aint needed....but its needed for ratings...

It kills me when people come onto a reality show with a secret...girl, how long did you really think THAT was gonna last???
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 8:51am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Somebody I'm sub'd to on YT is/was a patient of one of these doctors. IDK which one cuz that vid is damn near half an hour long and I don't watch this show so I damn sure ain't watchin a long ass YT vid about it.

Please post. ...

I probably would find another doctor if i found out they were doing this type of trashy reality tv. To me, its says they really don't care about their profession anymore but rather being famous. 

For some professions, being on TV can really hurt (and over shadow) your credentials. 
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 8:56am

What kind of dog does Quad have? I like that, instead of the Yorkie..

One looks like a Yorkie, the other may be a Yorkie-poo or a Morkie?

I have a Morkie. He is my baby. Embarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 35>