FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Married Men + Social Media

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 11:01am
Testy....

Sponsored Links

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 11:01am
Yeah just as I thought, you drama parched. Let me get you some gatorade before your ass faints
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 11:03am

then what happened next?

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 11:05am
I was really just clarifying....I read that as add not request....to add is to accept to me and to request is to ask to be accepted.....

What I really want to know is what was in the chats? What was he saying?
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 11:10am
It really depends.  But the wife should have checked her husband and not you.  If I felt my husband was crossing the line and reaching out to people that he shouldn't be in contact with, you can bet my foot would be all up in his a$$.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 11:12am
I just think it looks crazy when the wife or SO reaches out to the person outside the relationship
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 11:13am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

When we both had FB accounts one of my married friends PM'd me and told me to unfriend him because she's on Facebook flirting with everybody and thinks I'm about to be on there hoeing with her ass.   I was like girl I'm about to call your husband and tell him he better get a Facebook page today!!LOL

Only one of our husbands is on FB and he got on to check up on his wife (meh, maybe it was needed LOL /shrug).  When he signed up, he  sent out friend requests to us. one of the girls immediately sent out the bat signal alerting us  that she had friended him so from now on, watch what you say to me /TI LOL

we have a private group tho for real talk LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Dec 05 2013 at 11:19am
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 11:14am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I read add him as in she requested him

and she didn't he requested her

either way this thread really isn't that exciting

It sure isn't 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 11:16am
It doesn't IMO....she met you and clearly there is more to the story.....something set her off and no innocent message will do that.....for me....I checks everyone....him her and who else.....idgaf.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 11:30am
i ain't shutting shyt down.  i ain't asking him to shut shyt down.  i ain't reaching out to no random azz fb chick to ask or demand shyt about what's supposed to be my man.  i ain't got no time for alla dat....no no and no.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>