BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Married Men + Social Media

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:30am
my b...she wanted to know if I requested his friendship or if he requested mine...it's obvious that we're fb friends bc they're friends on fb too and it showed up in his feed

And no I didn't lie...for what 
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:42am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Is it inappropriate for a married man to interact with a single woman on social media if it's not work related? Especially if they met after he got married?

My boyfriend and I met this real cool married couple at a game night last week. I mostly talked to the wife and my bf saw his friends and left the husband with us. Theylet me know that he's looking for work so I was like cool send me your resume and gave them my info.

The next day, they both added me on their Facebook accounts. Then he started following me on instagram. Which is whatever. He sent me his resume along with the "it was nice meeting you" blah blah blah. He started hitting me up on Facebook chat, nothing inappropriate but I kept it pretty mum bc I ain't into all that in the first place and secondly we don't have shyt to talk about.

His wife sent me a message last night asking if I added "her husband" (she didn't say his name) on Facebook. I said no and she asked that I delete him immediately. I went ahead and deleted him and I'm probably gonna delete her too

My sister said I never should have accepted his friend request but I didn't think it was a thing at the time

FTP
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:43am

my b...she wanted to know if I requested his friendship or if he requested mine...it's obvious that we're fb friends bc they're friends on fb too and it showed up in his feed

And no I didn't lie...for what 

Hey you wrote it Im just tryna clarify....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:44am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">His wife sent me a message last night asking if I added "her husband" (she didn't say his name) on Facebook. I said no and she asked that I delete him immediately. I went ahead and deleted him and I'm probably gonna delete her too.</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">This is weird tho....you said that you did add him and her...did you lie to her? Why? And if you told her no why did she still ask you to delete him? </span>

<insert chic sipping coffee gif here please>
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:45am
Way mint Way mint Way mint. . . Somebody's lying!
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Girl go head... you want some drama so let me give it to you

I sucked his dikk while his wife was in the bathroom and while my man wasn't looking

He hit me up so we can finish what we started

Ftp that and enjoy
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:50am
that's weird that she told you to delete him instead of telling him to delete you if you had nothing to do with it. Must be some trust issues going on. Ya you should just delete her too and don't even worry about the resumes that is some mess waiting to happen.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:56am

I sucked his dikk while his wife was in the bathroom and while my man wasn't looking

Ftp that and enjoy

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:57am

Ftp that and enjoy

Guilty are we?! I said somebody's lying not you were lying but if the shoe fits wear it boo. No reason to overheat your finger tips on my behalf. You typed the foolery now heated because it doesn't make sense and makes you look like a liar. Best call Olivia Pope so she can help you fix your problem! Toodles
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 11:00am

I read add him as in she requested him

and she didn't he requested her

either way this thread really isn't that exciting
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions