FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Married Men + Social Media

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 8:21am
Hubby isn't the social media type but if he was he can interact with whoever he wants.   I expect him to conduct himself the same way he does in real life. 

With that said I know for sure I would have to shut it down if he did because women be coming at him everywhere he goes.   Its flattering but he's really sweet and it always leads to a misunderstanding on the female's side because he always ends up having to say "I'm happily married, I love my wife, yada yada yada" and then he feels bad / guilty.   There are some lonely women in the world and I hope they find love but NOT my dude okayLOL.

Nothing is black and white though because guys have female friends they grew up with etc.   As a general rule I say they shouldn't do it to keep things uncomplicated.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:04am
dang. married women have to get off of it too? lol

Edited by PurplePhase - Dec 05 2013 at 9:05am
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:38am
Single life for life.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:42am
If he's going to cheat he's going to cheat. Rather it be thru Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Work, Library, Chuck E Cheese, Church, Text. . . WHATEVER
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:45am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

dang. married women have to get off of it too? lol

I'm saying I think being on social media is more than okay but developing new friendships with single people of the opposite sex can become very complicated.   I'm secure enough to deal with it personally but I don't know that most wives would be encouraging it.   Men are not comfortable with it either so its best to keep it moving. 

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:00am
I see what you're saying.

I was joking with Sang on her post about married folks shutting social media down.   I don't wanna lol
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:07am
Her husband must have a history. I'd delete her too I would want no parts in that. 
My fiance and I both have FB and talk to people on there, me more than him and it hasn't been an issue.
But every couple aint the same.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:10am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I see what you're saying.

I was joking with Sang on her post about married folks shutting social media down.   I don't wanna lol

LOL I still have my facebook acct but I only use it to get free stuff in Candy Crush and the Sims.  Hubby shut his down because he hates how juvenile it is.  He was like I do not give any fcks about what somebody did yesterday.  Ol mean ass. 

When we both had FB accounts one of my married friends PM'd me and told me to unfriend him because she's on Facebook flirting with everybody and thinks I'm about to be on there hoeing with her ass.   I was like girl I'm about to call your husband and tell him he better get a Facebook page today!!LOL

+ All the kids left so I can't be all in my kids business no more.  Older ppl done ran the young ones off to twitter and instagram. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:16am
If they both followed you and then she later ask that you delete him.....they need to address their own issues......Mr00 follows my friend and I follow his.....its not weird when the intentions aren't shady.....thats just a shady dude and she knows he shady.....she should addressed her man tho....
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:19am
His wife sent me a message last night asking if I added "her husband" (she didn't say his name) on Facebook. I said no and she asked that I delete him immediately. I went ahead and deleted him and I'm probably gonna delete her too.

This is weird tho....you said that you did add him and her...did you lie to her? Why? And if you told her no why did she still ask you to delete him? 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>