Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Married But Not Living in Same House?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2012 at 6:05pm
I didn't read that, but living apart is great for a relationship.
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2012 at 6:05pm
my moms best friend did this.  when i was growing up her and and her husband lived together.  then they moved into different houses when i became a teenager.  then they moved back together in my 30's.  honestly, i think they got along better living in different houses...LOL
Athena88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Athena88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2012 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Right. How did I forget about military couples. They do this all the time. My sis always said she felt like a single mom sometimes back when her kids were younger with husband being away so long.

I guess it';s just strange setting out to do it this way with intent rather than it just being a case of circumstances.  My friend couple who lived separate did it for work. One worked in DC, the other in upstate NY so they kept both homes and lived separate for about 7 years. Odd thing is though that once they moved to be together, they were divorced within a year.

But military couples live separately as a direct result of the work they do, pretty sure if they could they would live together with their spouse. Completely different from living down the street from your s/o when another's s/o is stationed or deployed in Japan, Germany or Iraq.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2012 at 6:08pm
Some of those marriages with multiple wives...

It works for them.
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2012 at 6:09pm
This is a pretty good idea. I would love to keep my bachelor pad as my "safe house" if I ever get married. just to have my own space to do hoodrat stuff in.  
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2012 at 6:10pm
I happen to like the togetherness
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2012 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

This is a pretty good idea. I would love to keep my bachelor pad as my "safe house" if I ever get married. just to have my own space to do hoodrat stuff in.  

ftp
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2012 at 6:13pm
Ermm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2012 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

err.. but that's not the point of separate homes (having a bach pad and doing hoodrat stuff lol). You's still married!!!
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2012 at 6:42pm
^^^ LOL

I don't know. I think having a whole nother house is still too far. Why can't they have their own room if it's that serious?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic