Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

marriage hasnt changed megan good one iota

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 1.62  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 11:58pm
My perception of "small breasted" and "saggy breasted" must be waaaay off
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 12:38am
I hope she never had a boobjobDead
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 12:43am
tired
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 12:47am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

They are saggy to be implants.......

IMO those are some of the best implants. I debate whether or not they really are. They have the shape and the amount of hang that breasts that size would naturally have.

Anywho, they may be coming up on their expiration date. Aren't they good for about 10 years or so before they need replacement?
If she has any implants of any type and they are sagging like that then there's no 'best' kind here. That's just horrible and would mine that her implants are making her sag even more than they would naturally.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 1:54am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I still think the celibacy thing was a lie......I think they put it out there because people were talking........

how long did she claim to hold out?

Till the honey moon.....,.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 8:09am
I think her boobs look great.

Better that, than those fake-looking, grapefruit, perky chest-grenades...

They look natural and proportionate to the rest of her body...
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 9:22am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

its not that dress was too much, its that Megan doesn't know how to carry herself gracefully. its like hoochie just oozes from her inner being. 
I don't think hoochie oozes from her; it's more like sex appeal. Some people just have it.
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 10:24am
I think because the image that 'we' have of her, (the streets say she was an industry hoe, but i'on know that lady to say that she is or not) that no matter what she has on, 'we' think she looks hoeish. Even when it's really not that hoe-ish. Like, Shanika Adams, she was all on the internet posting herself in bikini and such, when she got with her pimp, he tried to clean her up. She started wearing designer clothing/shoes/bags, but all people see in her is a hoe. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 11:27am
Damn you know shanika Adams like that?
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 11:35am
yea.. I'm in Atlanta. I know a lot of these 'socialites' and not knowing as in 'reading what they write on twitter..etc'

eta: I wondered why you asked that, when I thought I was making an opionated general statement. I guess the pimp made you asked. Yes, he does generally like her, but he does whore her out. In returned she gets the life she always wanted. 

Edited by KottonKandy - Jul 07 2013 at 11:38am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728>
  Share Topic