BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

marriage hasnt changed megan good one iota

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 28>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 1.62  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

that's doing too much as a pastors wife i can see showing some cleavage but this heifer got a big ass split, mega cleavage tight dress, annnnd a good portion of her mid section out. She was rebelling like a mf...
She look gewd tho Stern Smile

She looks amazing... and desperate for attention. But still her body is GLORIOUS! Cry
Sponsored Links

binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

They'll break her down soon enough...

tbh i can understand him accepting her but there is a give and take. if that is his livelihood and image a put together man with a wife wearing a bra and tank top in public i would be side-eyeing him really
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 1:24pm
is that velvet ?? Confused I hate velvet, velour and any material close similar
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

well it seems that he has accepted her dress code he cant expect that to change until she wants.  I know DH got me dresses for my b-day they were all past my ankles

"i got you one for everyday of the week"

LOLLOLLOLLOL.   I wish my hubby would pull a stunt like that.  And they all better be returnable.

mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 1:33pm
I like the dress on her. I think he has come to accept her style of dress given the industry she works in. But why does she always look like she got a grandma stylist that slaps vaseline on her face??
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

I like the dress on her. I think he has come to accept her style of dress given the industry she works in. But why does she always look like she got a grandma stylist that slaps vaseline on her face??

LOL

her face has always looked extra shiny.

i don't care for that dress, but she wears it well. she has a great body.

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

is that velvet ?? Confused I hate velvet, velour and any material close similar
I remember when my mom made me wear a velvet shirt to school one time and all day everybody kept yelling Is that velvet? at me CryCryCry
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 4:45pm
She didn't consult the Holy Spirit about that outfit...
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 5:08pm
She could dress tastefully w/o being raunchy and be a star.  Not buying "its her industry" excuse.  That cleavage was way too much, and actually distracting, not impressing.
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 5:18pm
Her boobs look great.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 28>