Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Mario Balotellis fiancée

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 10:40am
Lool
Sponsored Links

joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 11:36am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

She looks Angolan

Biracial would have never crossed my mind ..

Her Africa tat on her neck is cool

She does look like she could be Angolan. They are beautiful people. Thumbs Up to all the Black lusophones.

And while biracial wouldn't immediately cross my mind I would just shrug if she revealed that. She looks like she could be either.

joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 11:38am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

she reminds me of the black baywatch lady. and also that brasiliana black blogger from styleismything. and also the blogger be loud be you when her hair is blonde. i thought it was kerry washington on the bottom photo posted above where she's licking her lips.

Tracy Bingham. She looks like a mash up of Tracy and Rosci. Weird, I know but I can see it but thankfully in a complimentary way.

She's beautiful.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 11:49am
Soraya is I believe 100% Angolan. I don't think she's mixed with anything. Unless you mean mixed the way AAs might be mixed from a slave master great great granddaddy.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:48am
Oh yay, i'm proud of him...

Mario Balotelli hits out at 'racist' detractors after being blamed for Italy's World Cup exit

Mario Balotelli has hit out at what he describes as his "racist" detractors after being blamed for Italy's World Cup exit.

Balotelli, 23, cut a lost and frustrated figure as Italy went down 1-0 to Uruguay on Tuesday to end their interest in the World Cup.

An anoymous Italian supporter posted on Instagram telling Balotelli: "You're not Italian, get out."

But the striker replied: "I am Mario Balotelli, I'm 23 and I haven't chosen to be Italian.

"I've really wanted to be because I was born in Italy and I've always lived in Italy.

"I was really looking forward to this World Cup and I'm saddened, angry and disappointed with myself.

"Perhaps I could have scored against Costa Rica, yes you (the fans) were right but then? What's the problem then?"

Balotelli scored the winning goal for Italy in their tournament-opening 2-1 triumph over England but the Azzurri suffered 1-0 defeats to Costa Rica and Uruguay.

"The fault," the striker continued, "I'm not going to bring it down on me just this time because Mario Balotelli has given everything to the national team and has not made a mistake (from a character standpoint).

"So find another excuse somewhere else because Mario Balotelli has a clear conscience and is ready to move on stronger than ever.

"I am proud to have given everything for my country."

Balotelli has on numerous occasions in his career been the target of racist taunts.

The 23-year-old referred to his African heritage in his message.

"Perhaps, as some of you say, I'm not really Italian," he said. "The Africans wouldn't have blamed one of their brothers. Never. In this, we black, as you call us, we are light years ahead of you.

"Disgrace is not one that misses a goal or runs less or more. Disgraceful are these things (unfair criticism)."

Source
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 3:16am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I guess black men with money can only date dark skin women
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 3:43am
I like mario ..

He's grown over the years .. But sometimes I hope he'd just knock a bitch out
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 3:44am
He doesn't get a pass from me.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 3:45am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

He doesn't get a pass from me.
this nigguh

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 3:55am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I like mario ..

He's grown over the years
.. But sometimes I hope he'd just knock a bitch out

mhmmmhhhhmmmmm........ and I dont even follow football like that. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>
  Share Topic