Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Mario Balotellis fiancée

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 16>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 1:01pm
Its so embarrassing sometimes when you see these soccer players taunted with racial slurs and then you turn around and almost all of them are dating inter racially. 
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 1:15pm
It sure is. It's like white women are somehow the ultimate prize for these fools. In the meantime...

World Cup 2014: Fifa investigate image of fans wearing black face paint during Ghana vs Germany

selma_slim / INSTAGRAM

Image posted on social media appears to be of Germany supporters

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jun 23 2014 at 1:21pm
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 1:30pm
I wish they would start doing the ballers over here like that, maybe they'd smarten up
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 1:42pm
She is drop dead gorgeous. He looks nice too. Reminds me of a former r&b star. Best wishes to them.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 3:57pm
she's beautiful. She's one of those who can pull of light and dark hair --like this girl

i now she's black, but she's almost racially ambigious to me, so iono if Mario gets a thumbs up or not.

Europeans stay degrading him. He stays in their midst. I understand the money, but. Couldnt be me.

Good luck to them.

Edited by Wildfire - Jun 23 2014 at 4:00pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 4:00pm
I think Black people should use the term Biracial-Black more often, it sure would clear up confusion like in the Zendaya controversy

I can't decide if this is all her hair...

Fanny is pretty but why she always makin this face?

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 4:05pm
i highly doubt it.. 

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 4:06pm
I see shrinkies/links in the first pic

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 4:08pm
she reminds me of the black baywatch lady. and also that brasiliana black blogger from styleismything. and also the blogger be loud be you when her hair is blonde. i thought it was kerry washington on the bottom photo posted above where she's licking her lips.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 4:19pm

Edited by Rumbera - Jun 23 2014 at 4:20pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 16>
  Share Topic