Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mariah's Still Got It!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 17 Votes, Average 4.76  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mariah's Still Got It!!
    Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 12:08pm
Not only is she doing her thing but I love it when artists show us their human side!  I fist saw her in a 1990 Ebony article titled, "Not Another White Girl Trying to Sound Black."  Twenty-three years later......no, she's not.  Wink

Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 12:26pm
LOL That was funny..I use to loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me some Mariah
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 12:33pm
Mariah is the best. Never ever heard a Mariah jam I didn't love.

I see her in the same way I see Bey. They are at a point where they can let their hair down and live.
Love it.
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 12:39pm
i love Mariah.  
i would have lost it
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 12:50pm
I want to believe that Bey would do the same thing but she seems so robotic with everything she does. Been waiting for years for her to just be and u catch small glimpse of i.t Every once in awhile she  shows a really dorky country chick but at least its a personality...lol Maybe in 10-20 years when shes singing in Vegas she'll sit her wig on her mic stand and open up on stage one night.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 12:53pm
Well Mariah is also 10 years or so older than Bey.  I'm sure she'll be giving less *&%^$#@Es as time and fame wears on her
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 12:58pm
i was ignoring this thread for a minute cuz i didnt feel like giving her too muchLOL but that right there is how you create fansClap
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

Well Mariah is also 10 years or so older than Bey.  I'm sure she'll be giving less *&%^$#@Es as time and fame wears on her

Yep Mariah has shown different faces throughout her career as well. I think she has settled into the role of knowing her career has plateaued and shes thought of as a legend instead of a current "it" girl. Its not really a bad think but it is a hard ideal for artist to grasp.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 1:37pm
Agreed - she is a legend.  I wouldn't say her career plateaued as much as music went in a direction where she doesn't fit as well.  But not every club you want to be a part of.  
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 1:37pm
5 star thread. I enjoyed this. Love Mariah.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>