Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Mariahs Dress at BET Honors

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mariahs Dress at BET Honors
    Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 3:17pm
since it's a slow day.

too revealing?
I like it.

Mariah Carey gets hearts racing in a low cut dress during her Youre Mine debut at the BET Honors!

While her new song might not have gotten any hearts racing (you know, since it was more of a slow groove), her dress probably did!!

At the BET Honors in Washington, D.C. on Saturday night, Mariah Carey crooned You’re Mine from the top of a piano rocking a slinky black number.

The dress was SO low-cut, we don’t even know how it stayed on those voluptuous curves!!

Maybe lots of tape? Or glue? Magic??? Who knows, but no wardrobe malfunctions ensued so there had to be SOMEthing!!

She paired the boobalicious number with long black gloves, then added a bit of necessary sparkle in the form of dazzling earrings and a necklace.

Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 3:25pm
I would expect nothing less from Mariah   the dress reminds me of Jessica Rabbit.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 3:26pm
I'm getting a Jessica rabbit vibe from her...

Mariah's always been at the top of my sleezy/tacky dressed celeb list...it's not even the clothes, it's the way she wears the clothes...she needs a stylist.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I would expect nothing less from Mariah   the dress reminds me of Jessica Rabbit.

just about to say that.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 3:27pm
Oh hell nawl. She looks good...good and cheap....good, cheap and available....

BET, so KimK was there right? I bet she went home and cried some real ugly tears. 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 3:28pm
i wanna know how they got them to stay put.
1KrysT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 1KrysT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 3:30pm
I got instant Jessica Rabbit from the first pic. She def needs a stylist.......
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

yes that's the real question
(just out of curiousity, of course Embarrassed)
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Those 2 front panels look pretty damn rigid, and there is a support garment visible in 2 pictures.

eta: And there might be flesh colored tape underneath her bosoms.

Edited by FarraFace - Feb 10 2014 at 3:35pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 3:36pm
lucky arse nick cannon
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic