BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mantra for marathon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 6:29pm
lol @ Maysay.
was it a charity run?
Sponsored Links

Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 6:35pm
If ancestors could run from the deep south to places like Detroit, Chicago and Buffalo, then my expensive running shoe wearing- full meal having- whole night sleeping, self can run these 3 miles.

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

lol @ Maysay.
was it a charity run?

Yeah but you know white folk...it wasn't a charity they cared about...they like to run just to run. It was my sis, her husband, his friends, and my mom.

They always think they know what's best for me as far as exercise and food...yeah ok and then when my feet and legs were all swelled up for the next 3 days all I said was I told you so and bring me some in & out.

Sometimes they are just so...typical. Vegan, gluten free, always stressed about trying to be skinny. I'm like, I'm gonna eat this here good pot of greens with hamhocks and be happy and don't say anything to me.

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 6:44pm
May, they should have offered you some foot rubs too.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

May, they should have offered you some foot rubs too.

Right? But I like food so at least they brought me that. I'm trying to convince my mom she wants sushi tonight so I can get some seafood ramen.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic