FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

ManicPanic?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
TRENDIIVERSE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRENDIIVERSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ManicPanic?
    Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:54am
Just wanted to see pics or receive some advice on dying (extensions) with ManicPanic? I'm interested in the reds,pinks,and the snow white color.Big smile
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:58am
Oh I'll be right back lol
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by TRENDIIVERSE TRENDIIVERSE wrote:

Just wanted to see pics or receive some advice on dying (extensions) with ManicPanic? I'm interested in the reds,pinks,and the snow white color.Big smile

Snow White isn't an actual color, it's a toner that cancels out the yellow tones in hair that has been bleached to a pale yellow like the inside of a banana peel.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:58pm
I've used the hot hot pink and loved it. I like special effects better. Its meant for those who wash their hair more often so it lasts longer

Lighten your hair with bleach and 30 developer. Apply color. Let it sit for 30 min max. Rinse. Enjoy. :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRENDIIVERSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:46am
Thanks ladies :) I tried the pillarbox red and I didn't like it. It was kinda orange-y. So I put some L'oreal Hicolor Red in and now its perfect. Thanks PrNena I will be on the lookout for special effects because the L'oreal fades rather quickly. I think the color didn't come out right because of my tone of blonde.
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:53pm

Thanks ladies :) I tried the pillarbox red and I didn't like it. It was kinda orange-y. So I put some L'oreal Hicolor Red in and now its perfect. Thanks PrNena I will be on the lookout for special effects because the L'oreal fades rather quickly. I think the color didn't come out right because of my tone of blonde.

What tone of blonde did you have? If it was a pale yellow or lighter(level 9/10) you would need a filler before dyeing your hair red to prevent the color from immediately washing out into a weird pinkish greyish shade. Dead This can also happen if your hair is over-processed...actually red hair dye fades out the quickest anyway. Semi permenant dyes like Special effects, Punky Color, Directions, Adore, Jazzing, Kolor Fusion are great for keep your color fresh and bright. Just mix some up with a deep condtioner whenever you wash your hair and process with heat.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRENDIIVERSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:49am
It's kinda gold like this but brighter. I'll put a pic up a little later. I really like the Ion Brillance Brights, that red did not  fade one bit! But, this is what I get for being impatient lol. I'll buy Adore to refresh it. BRB

ETA- It sucks how hard it is to try to reply/post pics from IpadAngry

Edited by TRENDIIVERSE - Nov 20 2012 at 8:18am
KunoichiNindroid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KunoichiNindroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:09am

With the Manic Panic you should leave it in for twice as long to get the color. Not that I dye my hair :P I just do a lot of research because I'm considering dying my hair once I get to my ideal length. Here's a link to a video of a scene girl dying her hair with Manic Panic Pillarbox Red. She's jamaican/mixed race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRG02uYprfc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRENDIIVERSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 10:52am
Originally posted by KunoichiNindroid KunoichiNindroid wrote:

With the Manic Panic you should leave it in for twice as long to get the color. Not that I dye my hair :P I just do a lot of research because I'm considering dying my hair once I get to my ideal length. Here's a link to a video of a scene girl dying her hair with Manic Panic Pillarbox Red. She's jamaican/mixed race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRG02uYprfc
Thank you I'll have to check that video out when I get off work :) I jumped off the Red train but I'll be back in summer, im doing boring brown-blonde ombre now ;|
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic