Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mane n' Tail shampoo and conditioner
    Posted: Jul 13 2017 at 2:48pm
I know this woman who had very short, curly hair. She straightened it and started using mane n' tail shampoo and conditioner in Feb or March this year. Her hair is now grazing at shoulder length, and she told me that she cut trimmed and cut it already. Her children are using it too, and her youngest daughter's hair used to be a curly bob and it is now shoulder length.

i read in an old thread on LHCF that supposedly the ingredients changed, but my friend is having results, so i will give it a try.

the threads with info on this are super long and old, so if anyone has any reviews to give, please post it!

I will start using both products today.
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2017 at 6:58pm
just to illustrate, her hair was this short:

and per the chart below, her hair must have grown about 10 inches in 5-6 months. her hair is thin and not voluminous at all, even when it was curly.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2017 at 6:53am
ive been using the conditioner for years and the deep condition for about 9 months.  never noticed any amazing growth but i really like both conditioners.  ive never tried the shampoo.
AngelaLeigh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelaLeigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2017 at 9:16pm
Keep us posted on your results. I'm looking for something new to try/do as it seems my growth has stalled. Ermm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2017 at 9:31am
i cut my bangs past my eye in February. they are now past my lip. I think when I started mane n' tail they were above my lip or at my lip level. 

early july, i couldn't get two buns on top of my head because i did not have enough hair to put thought a donut bun. now i canSmile
AngelaLeigh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AngelaLeigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2017 at 9:30pm
^^ I'm so glad you came back in & posted! I was looking on Walmart last night reading some of the reviews for this product. Thinking back I knew a girl that used the shampoo all the time she already had long hair but would cut it OFF from time to time. It would always grow back quickly & long. I need to switch things up a bit so I think I'm going to try it, it's a decent price so it won't hurt. I'm going to use it from Sept through the end of the year & I'll check my length in January. For some reason my shorter side that was once catching up has experienced some breakage. If I can get that side to snap back I'll know it's the shampoo for sure cause it's been stalling bad!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2017 at 5:39pm
Tonight is the last day I am doing inversion technique with castor oil. 
My hair has grown a total of 4 inches since I cut it in late February. In march I took biotin + msm internally, did inversion technique for a week and netwurks. In april i tried some lame fake oil I bought on ebay plus pantogar and saw no results. I didn't do anything in may and june.

My hair may have grown half to one inch due to inversion technique this past week - i was supposed to measure my hair but kept postponing it. So I guess mane n' tail gave me one to 1 1/2 inch growth in two months?

I am getting more netwurks and I will continue to use mane n' tail.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2017 at 1:28pm
my hair has grown another inch since my last post.
i just restarted biotin and netwurks/new surge, so i hope my growth doubles this month.

i am also going to try the chebe powder and i will do the inversion technique sometime in november or december.
sweetvirgo2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2017 at 12:44am
I have this but Dnt use it maybe I will try Walgreens be having the big 32 oz for 2.99!sometimes
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic