BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Products > Shampoo & Conditioners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

mane n tail for Relaxed Hair ?

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
Pink Dream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pink Dream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mane n tail for Relaxed Hair ?
    Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:16am
hi everyone i'm new here and i liked this forum sooo much
i actually have a problem with my hair i'm black and my hair is sooo dry and Coarse so i relaxed it
i become used to relaxed my hair i think for 7 years and at my first years i saw my hair become long i mean after i become relaxed it i was just use a cream i wasn't care so much about my hair i was just 
 Pigtail my hair only on Friday even not because to be long i just Pigtail it to become weave at morning,lol as i told u before i wasn't care about my hair but i  noticed that it's become longer so that's makes me happy and makes me think about my hair and to be care about it so i decided  to don't relaxed it so much and i used vo5 shampoo and at the first years when i didn't   relaxed it for long time it's become short and i don't know what is the problem and why cause at that years i was really caring good about it so why it's becomes short ?
and i'm really sorry for write my long story but cause this problem is sad me so much and now i heard about mane n tail and how it's good for hair and my hair now is relaxed so it's good to use it on my hair now? or should i stop relaxed my hair to be able to use it?

please help me in this :,(
cause i really want to try it but also i'm very scare to destroy my hair Cry

Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 1:45pm
Are you located in the US? The reason why I asked is because your writing is so disjointed in flow and lack of punctuation.  Not judging but I was struggling in reading it.  But anyhoo, Mane and Tail is a safe shampoo to use if you are relaxed.  Not my favorite but it has its fans on this board and beyond with ladies with similar hair texture as yours.  But I hear more positive reviews with the conditioner moreso than the shampoo.  IMO I think the VO5 is not suitable for your hair type because it is very drying and should only be used sparingly as a clarifier (used once a month or less).  Maybe your hair would be better suited for a shampoo that doesn't contains sulfates.  Good luck and hopefully more people will chime in.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pink Dream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 4:18pm
thank you so much for your advise, 
 yes actually i'm not from us,lol and really sorry for my bad English,lol 
the vo5 worked with my hair i used it i think for 3 years and it was good ,but after my hair become short i didn't know the reasons why? i don't know if it's from the shampoo or something else i become very worry and  thinking about everything i used . and i saw how the people said that  Mane and Tail is very good and worked for their hairs ! 
thank u so much !!
and i wonder what's kind of shampoo that is good for dry hair ?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 10:45pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 12:27am
Some suggestions for sulfate-free shampoo: Elasta QP Shampoo for Relaxed Hair, Creme of Nature Argan Sulfate-free shampoo, Profectiv Growth Shampoo, Beautiful Texture Shampoo.  If you can find the sample sizes of the shampoo, start off with that.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pink Dream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:18pm
omg !, thanks a lot !, that what i was  looking for !!
thank u !,thank u  sooooo much  for your help !!! Heart

Edited by Pink Dream - Jan 03 2014 at 2:19pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style