Extensions Plus

mane depot

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
newnatural84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newnatural84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mane depot
    Posted: Mar 01 2016 at 7:30pm
Has anyone ordered from mane Depot recently? The hair is expensive but I'm always stalking their site and I found some bundles at discounted prices...just sharing pics.
I paid 85$ for 3.5 oz..not bad for raw hair
I'm not a vendor or affiliated with any vendor in case the mean gals are thinking of pouncing on me

Edited by newnatural84 - Mar 01 2016 at 7:31pm
Sponsored Links

B2kishot87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B2kishot87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2016 at 4:59pm
I've been waiting for them to have another sale. I ordered some hair samples from them a few years back. The Malaysian seemed nice. Something tells me they have really good raw hair.
Paradeyez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Paradeyez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2016 at 2:57pm
they used to have amazing hair back in the days! but i couldn't afford them back then. i visited their website recently and it looked like they are now selling some aliexpress looking hair? 

i may be wrong!
Paradeyez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Paradeyez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2016 at 2:58pm
your bundles look regally good though!! definitely not some chinese processed hair! thats for sure! you got yourself a really good deal
Paradeyez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Paradeyez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2016 at 2:59pm
what size is this btw? i'm looking for nice raw hair, i may give them a try when they have sale 
tardis4910 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tardis4910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2016 at 8:23pm
Last time I ordered from there, it was 2012. I think it was their afro hair and it was SO PRETTY. It matched my natural hair perfectly, and when I went to get more they were sold out. And they're STILL sold out Cry it's a shame because it was really nice hair... Your bundles are really pretty btw ^u^
ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2016 at 3:44am

I wish they would bring back the so called premium wefted hair. Those wefts were amazing and the hair too although I did get a batch that tangled badly. It was the most beautiful hair I ever had ( low luster and so thick with gorgeous waves) and concurrently some of the the worst with the hair backing up no matter what I did.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic